Choices

Taehyung's POV:

I stomped up into my room, I was going crazy! I've never been this mad before in my life. I slammed the door shut. HOW DARE HE TOUCH HER! I knew there was something wrong with this guy.

We should've never left her alone. Why did she let him in when we were not here. With all these questions in my mind I didn't even realize that my hand was bleeding from punching him.

Nikki's POV:

I went over to Tae's room to thank him. I knocked thrice, the way I used to knock in the cottage in Norway. "What do you want?" He shouted from inside. So he understood its me.

"Just let me in Tae" That's the first time I'm calling him that in a long time now. He opened the door, and let me in.

"What?!" He growled at me. He had dried up tears streaming down his face. "I-I ju- just wanted to say t-thanks. " I said with my head down. "You don't have to thank me. I would've done that for any girl. Wasn't anything special for you." 

"That's good, all guys should have that attitude." I smiled at him, but a little part of me broke. There was blood dripping on the floor, and then I traced it to his hand. "Your hand!" I exclaimed looking at him wide eyed. 

I rushed out of the room and came back with a first-aid box. "I must've cut it on his teeth..." He said looking down at his hand. I made him sit down and slowly took his hand.

"I can do it myself you know." He said and pushed my hands away. "Alright, do it then" I rolled my eyes at him. He took the bandage and wrapped it around his hand. "See" He said and smirked.

"Oh my god you idiot, You're supposed to dress the wound first!" I said and slapped his hand away and removed the bandage. I wiped all the blood away and put some antiseptic. He winced and I looked up at him, "Did it hurt?" 

"No no.. it didn't hurt" he said and puffed out his chest. I finished dressing up his wound and put everything back into the box. 

"Even you're bleeding." He said and looked at my mouth. "It's not much, it'll stop after sometime." I said and looked down. 

"Tae?" I said, and he looked at me softly.

Taehyung's POV:

"Tae?" She called, Its been so long since I heard her say that, and I melted for a second. I put on my straight face immediately, "What?"

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do? You've been so rude to me for the past couple of weeks. I can't take it anymore. You can't run away from my questions anymore! You have to answer me!" She said and looked intently into my eyes for an answer.

What on earth do I tell her?! "I- I..." I started.

"I'm really tired Nikki, I need to go to sleep." I said and pushed her out of the room. Phew! That was close.

Nikki's POV:

He just pushed me out. WHY DOES HE HATE ME?!?!?!? SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! I didn't even realize that I had started crying. 

"Nikki? What's wrong?" Jimin asked. I pulled him into his room, Jungkook and Yoongi were still downstairs. "Is it because of James? Don't worry he's gone now. He's with the police." He assured me.

"No Jimin it's not that, I-Its T-Taehyung." I said in between sobs. His expression softened and he came over to me. 

"Why does he hate me? I don't understand, he's being so rude to me and ignoring me. What did I do?" I asked him. Jimin is his best friend right? Maybe he'll know.

"Nikki, Do you still like him?" He asked me. Do I? I don't know. 

"I don't know Jimin, I tried to stop liking him, but the more I try, the more I like him. I'm always thinking about him, anything I do, everywhere I go, I'm only thinking about him. But he hates me!" 

Jimin's POV:

I knew this stupid plan of Tae's wasn't going to work! She still likes him. More than before and so does he! I'm gonna tell her the truth. At least like that maybe she can fix it. 

I told her everything, and she didn't say anything. "Nikki? Say something." I begged. She looked at me and said, 

"Who is he to make decisions for me? How can he just decide that it wouldn't work out. Couldn't he have at least tried? Fine, if that's how he wants it, then fine. I'll go along with it. Let's see if his plan leads to happiness or more heartbreak in the end." She got up and stomped out of the room.

Shit!

I went to Taehyung, Jin hyung was also there. I told them everything that happened. "YOU TOLD HER WHAT?!" Taehyung shouted.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, I thought it would help. I didn't think she would take it that way."  I cried.

He fell on the bed and put his head in his hands. "ughh, things are just getting worse." 

For the next entire month, Nikki and Taehyung were extremely cold towards each other. By now everyone was kind of aware of what was going on. 

Nikki's POV:

It's my birthday today, and I completely forgot, until the guys surprised me in the morning with cake. They were all giving me my gifts. They all bought me such expensive presents, which I'm totally not used to! Hobi hyung got me a dior bag, Namjoon hyung got me an alison lou necklace, Jin hyung got me a light pink gucci coat, Yoongi hyung got me a chanel clutch, Jungkook got me a byredo bibliotheque candle, Jimin got me a ralph lauren sweater. 

"Guys this is all too much!" I said, "This is all nothing, for our favorite girl" Namjoon hyung winked. 

"I'll give you your present the day we leave..." Taehyung slowly said and I nodded. "Yea yea, in  other words he forgot to buy you a present." Hobi hyung teased. 

"No! Its just that I think it's best if I give it to her then.." He said looking down. "Okay! Who wants cake?!" Jin hyung exclaimed.