Searching

Niki's POV:

i reached home at around 8:00 pm. i was exhausted after everything that unraveled today. i couldn't believe it! my boyfriend was cheating on me. how did this happen to me? ME OF ALL PEOPLE! im so careful in making any decisions..... how did i not see this earlier?

as i was about to get into the shower, my phone beeped and i went to check who it was. it was jess, my best friend. i checked and there were 8 missed calls. shit! im done for....

"hello?"

"NIKI??????? WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU RUN OFF TO?????? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?!!?!?!?! U FREAKED THE HELL OUT OF ME U ASS!!! COULDN'T YOU HAVE AT LEAST CALLED ME????", she yelled through the other end. God! she needs to learn to chill, huh! who am i to say that in the first place.

"i just couldn't stay there anymore, i didn't want to be near him at all... and so i just didnt know what to do, i just ran.. as far as i could away from him and 'her'..... ", my voice trailed off as i started to get flashbacks of how they were making out at that stupid pub. 

jess had caught Andy, my EX- boyfriend cheating on me but i didn't believe her. she took me to the pub to prove it to me and well.... i didn't know what to say. i just took off and broke up with him over the phone.  that was all i could do.

"are you ok??", she asked, sounding worried.

"yea im feeling better, not great....... but better. dont worry about me i'll be fine. im gonna go take a shower now ill talk to you later" and with that i hung up and went to shower.

"MY BRACELET!!!!!!!!!!!!!" oh my god i lost my bracelet! NO NO NO NO! where could i have lost it? maybe at the pub.. or maybe at that bench. that led me to thinking about the incident at the street.

was i just imagining things... or was i dancing with a real man? i was dancing my worries away and imagining myself dancing with a man who would possibly love me and not hurt me and cherish me. 

and then all of a sudden when the music was about to get over, i felt hands releasing itself from me and i thought... wait what? i opened my eyes and saw no one there... i guess it was just my imagination. but i remember i had my bracelet at the bench. 

i cant go back all the way and check now, its too late. i cant believe i lost it. ugh! how can u be so stupid?!?! today is officially the worst day ever.

a few days later:

taehyung's POV:

so for the past few days we've been looking everywhere for a decent house to rent out for a few months. obviously we cant live in a hotel for 8 months, but we cant find any place that can be rented. it's been a week now and we were clueless of what to do next. 

the guys and i were exhausted after roaming around everywhere in search of a place to stay at. we stopped at 18 smakers to grab some milkshakes. we were drinking our milkshakes while jin hyung went to the counter to get some napkins. 

after  a while, jun hyung still hadn't returned and when i looked over at the counter, i saw him talking to a woman. *aish this hyung, already started flirting* . he came back after a few minutes and ,

"who was that????? *wink wink*" , hoseok hyung teased. we all teased him and hit him lightly and he chuckled and said, "it's not what you think guys. actually when i went over to get the napkins i saw an advertisement and it said that someone was looking for paying guests."

"oh wow, that's perfect! paying guests!!!", exclaimed namjoon hyung.

jin hyung continued, "so i asked the cashier if he knew any details and he told me that the woman who put up the advertisement was actually here. so he introduced us and i was asking her about the details. she said we can go see the house tomorrow if we'd like, so i agreed."

"that's great, when did you say we'd go?"

"she asked if we could go around 5pm, cuz she gets off from work around that time. this is the address" , he showed a small piece of paper with the address written on it. 

thank god! all this house hunting is finally coming to an end. i really hope the house is nice.