Insecurities and complexes

A few weeks later

Nikki's POV:

I came back home from work really late today because I had like 6 meetings today. I have another meeting with a man in Korea at 2:00am. UGH! I want to sleep so bad.

We all sat down to eat, Jimin sat out of it because he wasn't feeling too well. I was cleaning up in the kitchen after dinner, I threw out some leftover cake from namjoon hyung's birthday celebration. What on earth was it still doing in there??!  And then Jimin came in looking really tired.

"Go to sleep Jimin, you don't look so well." I said, I was getting really worried.

"Yea I just wanted to ask you if you have any painkillers, m-my head i-is h-hur....", the next thing I knew, I was leaping forward to catch a falling Jimin. I caught him on time and kept shaking his head. "Jimin?!?!!?" I shouted. I called the guys inside, and they all piled in one by one.

Jungkook carried Jimin to the bedroom and I splashed some water on his face. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "What happened?" He asked in a groggy voice.

We told him what happened and I said, "It's because you didn't eat anything! Didn't I tell you to eat at least something?!" I let out an exasperated sigh and went downstairs to make him some porridge.

I went back upstairs with the porridge and fed him. After a while, when we felt that he had regained enough energy, we decided to take him to the hospital, to rule out anything. Taehyung, Jin hyung and yoongi hyung came with me to take Jimin to the hospital.

At the hospital, they ran a few tests, they took blood samples and urine and they did a CT scan and an EEG. They decided to put Jimin under observation for a few days. The doctor called me aside, " We did the scans and  everything in his brain is normal, but he has exhaustion. He's not eating enough food or eating healthy. Does he miss his meals quite often?" 

"No doctor, he always has his meals. Only today he missed dinner because he said he wasn't feeling too well. He practices dancing a lot maybe because of that he's tired."

"I'm sorry but that might not be the only case. I'm 100% sure that he is not eating. Either he is not eating, or he is eating and vomiting everything out. Is he insecure about his body image? It could be a case called bulimia. I could arrange a psychiatrist for him, but I suggest you talk to him first."

I couldn't believe my ears. Jimin? Bulimia? I was having the shock of my life! The guys rushed after me asking me about what the doctor said. I told them the half truth. I needed to talk to Jimin first. I went to his room and found him playing with cannula. "Hey!" I smiled at him. He smiled back. "how're you feeling? better?"  He chuckled and said, "Yea much butter."

"Listen, I needed to talk to you about something. And I want you to be completely honest with me. You can trust me, you can talk to me, I wont judge you no matter what. Okay?" I said slowly.

"Okay" he looked confused and waited for me to speak. 

"The doctor said that you fainted because you're not eating regularly. But I said that I see you eat so that's impossible. He then said that it could also be that you eat, but then you vomit it out. He said it might be connected to something that you might be feeling, and I wanted to ask you if its true." 

His eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak. He was going to say something when he broke down. I rushed to his side and hugged him tight. I let him cry, "I'm ugly! I'm getting fat! My  fans won't like me anymore!" he said in between sobs.

"What on earth are you saying Jimin? You're anything but ugly!! You're not fat and you certainly don't need to lose weight like this. Your fans still love you Jimin!"

"No they don't!! A few days ago I saw a post where after seeing my recent photos in sweden, people are saying 'Jimin put on weight' 'Jimin's cheeks are back' 'Oh my god they're gonna comeback like potatoes!' 'Jimin needs to consider dieting' "

"Oh my god! Those are just a bunch of low lives who have no other job sitting behind a screen just typing away things to put you down! They're not fans! Your real fans won't say that Jimin! They love you for who you are. And even otherwise... I LOVE YOUR CHEEKS!!!!!!!!! I think they're the cutest thing in the world! I can't imagine seeing these cheeks disappear!" I said pulling his cheeks hard. He blushed and shook his head.

"Even if you do want to lose weight, eat healthy and exercise! Not eating will ruin your life Jimin!  You wont be able to dance, sing, perform.. or have fun with the guys! Don't put your life at risk like this... and that too because of a few people out there saying meaningless words. What about those millions of other people out there who love you, and would do anything to see you healthy and happy? Your parents, your friends, the guys, me! You're perfect Jimin. Don't change anything whatsoever."

I kissed him on his cheek and smiled at him. He blushed and thanked me. I went out to call my boss an cancel my meeting. I told the rest of the guys what happened and yoongi hyung decided to stay overnight at the hospital with jimin. 

the three of us went back home. The next day morning, I had breakfast early and went to meet Jimin at the hospital. I had made him some porridge and I made sure he ate it. Jimin was going to be discharged in an hour or two. I decided to go to work and come back home for lunch to check up on jimin. 

When I came back home, we all ate some delicious lunch, and I made sure to give some fruits and nuts to Jimin. 

"I don't like nuts Nikki!! They're so plain!" He whined. I poured some honey over the almonds and walnuts and gave it to him. He huffed and took it from me. I ruffled his hair and took my bag to leave. 

"Nikki! We're gonna leave in while to go grocery shopping." Jin hyung said. "Oh ok, take the car." I said.

"Then how will you go to work now?" He asked. I tossed him my car keys and turned around to take another pair of keys from the key holder. I winked at him and left the house.

Taehyung and Jin hyung followed me out, I entered the garage and they shouted, "what're you doing?" Taehyung asked. "Getting out my bike" I said nonchalantly. "BIKE?!?!" They both shouted in unison.

This bike is called a bullet, its kind of a thing for Indians

This bike is called a bullet, its kind of a thing for Indians. But its very rare to find a girl who owns one. This bike makes a distinctive noise when it runs. I love this bike sooooooo much, I wouldn't let anyone or anything touch her!

Taehyung's POV:

"This is Lucy, she's my baby!" Nikki said hugging her bike. I couldn't believe my eyes! Nikki has a bike, and that too a macho bike. Not the girly kind! Its black and it has 'Lucy'  printed on its side in silver. WOW! I did not expect this from her!!!! She seems like the last person on earth who would own something like this. She is full of surprises. 

She put on her helmet and rode off, the bullet's noise was loud enough to wake up the entire neighborhood. I was still standing there with my mouth open. 

Jin hyung laughed and smacked the back of my head, "Close your mouth idiot"