Cherry Blossoms

Taehyung's POV:

We reached the park and we were simply walking around. After a while, I started walking ahead of her and she didn't mind. She just quietly followed me. It was the beginning of Spring, so everywhere, everything was blooming. 

I was now walking along a cherry blossom archway, which looked really pretty. A light breeze blew against my face and I turned around to see something even more breathtaking. 

Nikki was walking really slowly, looking up at the trees. There were little cherry blossoms falling on her, and she was trying to catch them. I quickly clicked a picture and kept my phone inside. 

She is one beautiful creature! Her soft tresses swept her glowing golden cheeks and she had the brightest smile on her face. She was truly a vision, the epitome of beauty! My heart was pounding so hard, my face was getting redder, and I found myself smiling like an idiot. It was like time had stopped, I felt... happy, truly happy.

Yup, you're in for it Tae...... you're definitely in love. 

She walked towards me and I was still staring at her like a bloody creep.

Nikki's POV:

I love cherry blossoms! It's so pretty here! I looked ahead and found Taehyung in front of me, looking at me intensely, while showing his cute lil box smile. 

I slowly walked up to him, as I was walking up to him, he was still giving me that infamous glare of his. It was like he was trying to read my soul. 

My heart was pounding hard, and I found it hard not to smile back at him. I've never felt this way for anyone before. He's such a beautiful person, inside and out. Just thinking about leaving is making me weak. 

How he's standing right now with his hands in his pockets, looking carefree and youthful. His face was radiating off the setting sun, and he looked like... I don't know. I can't even find ways to describe what he's like. It's almost like trying to describe what water tastes like.

Yup, you're in for it Nikki...... you're definitely in love.

I finally caught up with him, and we were looking at each other. I was wondering when he was gonna break off the stare. Seeing no end to it, I thought I'd do it myself.

"You planning on staring at me all day?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He woke up up from his 'trance' and flashed a quick smile. 

"Uhhh no no I was just looking at the scenery. The cherry blossoms look really pretty right?" He asked, as we started walking again. 

"Mhmm, they're extremely beautiful this year." I said while looking at the blossoms that didn't seem to stop falling.

"Yea..... it is." He said softly, and I caught him looking at me again. I brushed it off and threw a hand full of blossoms at him and started running.

He started chasing me and eventually he caught hold of me but we tripped and fell on the ground. We both had a laughing fit. 

"Last time I remember, it was snow instead of blossoms...." He said, smiling at me. "You remember?" I asked wide eyed. 

"Of course I remember silly..... I remember everything we did together.." He said looking intensely into my eyes once again. 

What's that supposed to mean?! Nothing nothing.... Its nothing... right? I shook myself out of these thoughts and got up.

"Come on.. we're gonna get late. We've a train to catch, remember?" I said and pulled him up. 

We both made our way to the station, and after a few more hours of travelling, we finally reached Seoul. 

"I guess you've to go now huh?" I said.  He looked at me and pouted. "Yea.... I'll drop you to your hotel!" He said excitedly. 

"NO! I mean, your fans might see and misunderstand. It's fine, I'll just take a cab and go. Go home, the guys will get worried." I said. "Fiiiinnneee.... but call me once you reach. Or leave a message. No no! Call me.. yea call me and let me know okay!" He kept nagging.

"Yea yea !!!! Now go!" I pushed him. And we both left the station but went different ways. I reached my hotel, and as I was about to call Taehyung, when my phone rang. 

"Oh my god Tae! I told you I'd call you!" I half shouted, half laughed. "You took too long! Blame me for looking out for you!" He retorted.

"Ok ok sorry! I reached, safe and sound. Happy?" I said, smiling from ear to ear. "Waahhh Taehyung-ah spent two days with her but you still can't get enough huh? Oh my God shut up Jin hyung!!! .......... hello?" 

"Can't get enough of me huh?" I teased, I can only imagine Tae sheepishly smiling right now. "Hehe.. uuhh you know Jin hyung no. Always hehe joking hehehe." I couldn't stop laughing.

"Mhhmmmm alright then, I'm going to sleep now. I have a meeting tomorrow morning. Good night... " I said.

"Okie doke. Wait Wait put it on speaker! why?  Just put it on speaker Taehyung-ah we wanna tell her something! Ugh fine!"  

*I think I should just face- time these idiots. Who am I even talking to?! Sounds like Jimin though. Hahaha*

"Nikki! It's Jimin! Come to the company building tomorrow afternoon if you're free. We'll be practicing there. And after that we'll have dinner together. No buts! Annyeong! .....Got all that?" Taehyung asked in the end.

"Yea.. alright. I'll come by at 3:30pm. Bye bye! sleep well, see ya tomorrow" I said. 

"Goodnight...." He said and I hung up.

Taehyung's POV:

Sigh..... What do I do? She's leaving in two days. I still can't believe I got to see her! I can't do this anymore. I need to know if she likes me. Tomorrow. I'll find out tomorrow. I'll ask her once and for all......