Mask

Nikki's POV:

Nah! I can't be too sure. Maybe he just really likes peaches. I don't know. I'm so confused. It's gonna be year in two months now since he left. I feel so empty and incomplete. 

I got a call from work, "Nikki, I need you to go to Korea for a meeting next week." My boss said. WHAT?!?!!?? I think I'm gonna faint. 

I was gonna be going for a 7 day business trip. The plane ride to Korea felt like it took an eternity. I didn't tell the guys that I would be coming, because I wanted to surprise them somehow.

I finally reached Korea and I booked into my hotel room. I have a meeting everyday, but the meetings will only be for like maximum 2 hours in the morning. So that means I had my afternoons and evenings free.

On my first day, I face timed the guys in my hotel room but didn't tell them where I was. They still thought I was in Sweden.

I found out from them that they had a fan sign the next day, so I decided to go for that. I went ahead and bought their album. They had already sent me a signed album, and I didn't bring it along with me, so now I have two BTS albums.

The next day, after my meeting, I had lunch and went for the fan sign. I covered my face with a face mask and I was wearing my work clothes because I had only brought such clothes since I had meetings everyday.

There were so many girls all around me, with a few boys as well. Some of them were so excited that they started crying. 

I was so nervous, what will their reactions be? Will they be excited? Will Tae be excited? Will he be happy? I didn't know what to think. I just quietly waited for them to come. 

I was messaging Jess and letting her know my whereabouts, when I heard everyone screaming and I looked up. 

There they were. In all their glory. I clapped and cheered for them. I brought them many gifts and a lot of snacks that they liked from Sweden.

I saw Tae, and my heart started racing quickly. The happiness that I was feeling at that moment is indescribable. Seeing him in front of me, after all this time, smiling and having fun. I wanted to run up to him and give him a tight hug, and never let go.

They started the fan sign and all the fans were in line to meet them. I was eagerly waiting for my turn. Finally, after what felt like years of waiting, it was my turn.

First, it was J-hope. I still had my mask on, so they couldn't see my entire face. "HALLOOO!!" He said cheerfully. Gosh I missed this doofus. "Hi Hobi hyung" I said. He shot his face up and looked at me, a look of realization on his face. 

"I know that voice!" He said softly. I carefully pulled down my mask half-way, and he gasped and held my hands tightly and shook it. "OH MY GOD!!!" he cried. I shushed him, so as to not give it away to the others. He signed my album, and told me we'd meet after this.

Next was Namjoon hyung, "Hello! How are you?" He opened my album and looked confused. "You don't have a sticky note?" He asked. "I don't really need to ask any question when I already know the answer to everything." He looked confused. I pulled down my mask again and He widened his eyes. "NIK-" "SSSHHHH" He shut his mouth and smiled excitedly. 

Next was Yoongi hyung, "Hello!" He said softly, "Hi hyung!" "your voice sounds extremely familiar..." He said and narrowed his eyes at me. I pulled down my mask a little and he was shocked out of his mind. "What're you doing here?!" He said while smiling. "Surprising you guys..."

Next was Jungkook, "HIII!" He smiled brightly. "Hi Jungkookie.." He looked at me and widened his eyes. He had that typical face, what was it that the fans called it? Oh yea, 'Jungshook' . He signed my album and hi fived me. 

By that, I mean he repeatedly hi fived me and wouldn't let go of my hand. Jimin kept hitting and bothering Jungkook. I laughed and made my way over to Jimin, "Hello!" He said and smiled at me. "You don't look too different from yesterday.." I winked at him. "Nikki?" He looked surprised as hell. He flashed me the biggest smile and signed my album.

Next was Jin, "There's my cooking partner!" I exclaimed and hi fived him. "Oh my god! You're kidding right?" He widened his eyes and laughed. "Call one of us when the meet is over okay?" He opened the album to sign it, "Didn't we already give you a signed album?" He smirked. 

"I just thought I could use two" I winked and we both laughed. Next I had to make my way over to the last person, Tae. He was busy rapping Cypher part 9 for which he finally got a part. 

Taehyung's POV:

YAAAAAAASSSS THIS IS MY JAM!!!!!!!! Oh my god finally, a verse in Cypher. I was too busy rapping after the fan left and I was waiting for the next fan to come. 

She finished meeting Jin hyung and waddled over to me. She had a mask over her face, so I looked dramatically into her eyes. Wait a minute, those eyes. Those big brown eyes. I looked at the guys and they all looked at me briefly.

Its her, its Nikki.... I know its her. Her eyes started to tear up, "Hi Tae" she said softly. Okay it's definitely her. I know that voice from anywhere, those eyes, her hair, everything. I slowly pulled down her mask to look at her face. 

I felt myself choking up, and I looked down at the album, and signed it. "Read it" I said to her, referring to my autograph. She nodded, and went to her seat. My eyes followed her and saw her sitting down.

She opened the album and read it, she looked at me and smiled brightly and nodded. 

Nikki's POV:

'Wanna get a cup of coffee later?'  He wrote in the album. I looked up at him, and he was looking at me. I smiled and nodded. I hope everything goes well.