Diamonds and Fishes

Taehyung's POV: 

Today was again a normal day. We all decided to go fishing in the evening. We were getting ready when Nikki came out saying she can't come with us. 

"I'm sorry guys, I can't come, I have to meet Jess today. I'll be back for dinner." She said. "Tell her we said Hi!" Hobi hyung said, she nodded and walked out the door. She was wearing a black leather jacket over a beige tee with black skinny jeans. I went and sat near the window and saw her put on her aviators and climb on top of her bike and ride off.

 She looks so badass!! One moment she's this classy, sophisticated, independent woman going to work, another she's simple, modest, cute and comfy at home. And now she's full on biker chick. She's so confusing, and complicated. I LOVE IT!

Why did she have to go to Jess's house. She could've come with us right! hmph! I mean, I'm saying that because you know I don't want us to have fun without her, she's our friend.. not that I like her or anything. Do I? Nahhh!

Nikki's POV:

I rode off to Jess's house. She had called me over to tell me something urgent. I was worried thinking what could be so urgent that she needs me there to tell me. 

I reached her house and parked Lucy in front. I guess she heard the bullet because she opened the door before I could ring the bell.

She showed me the biggest smile in the world. Something is weird, I thought. She's too happy to see me. Did she do something bad? Maybe.. who knows. I got inside and I asked, "What did you want to tell me so urgently?" She started getting red and said, "Its more like 'show you'", and she put our her hand in front of me. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I literally screamed and pulled her hand closer to get a better look at the huge rock on her finger!! She laughed while blushing and put her other hand over her mouth. "OH MY GOD JESS!!! ANDREW PROPOSED?! AND YOU SAID YES?!" I was jumping up and down like a crazy person!!

"I wanted to tell you as soon as it happened but I wanted you to be here when I did. But that's not the only thing, I need to ask you a favor." "What is it?" I asked. 

She sat down in front of me and took my hands in hers. "Will you be my maid of honor?" I swear I was about to break down crying then and there. I pulled her in for the biggest hug. So obviously the answer was a yes. 

She told me all the details about the way Andrew had proposed her. And we spent the entire evening discussing what the wedding would look like. Shit! I'm the maid of honor! I have to make sure everything is perfect! 

"So when is the wedding?" I asked her while sipping my coffee. "Next month ending. You have to bring the guys also!" She said excitedly. I laughed and nodded my head. 

"So you're gonna fly out your family from India?", I asked her and and she nodded yes. "What're you gonna wear? " She asked me. "Who cares what I'm wearing?! What are YOU wearing?!" 

"A dress duh! You have to help me pick out a dress gurl!" I laughed and said "DUH! You're not selecting anything without running it through me first!" 

"But you have to wear a saree!!! You look so beautiful when you wear a saree. Wear like a beige or off-white saree!" She exclaimed. "Yes ma'am!" I said rolling my eyes.

After a while I left because it was getting late. I rode back home on Lucy and got inside. I could smell fish. I laughed and went into the kitchen, and found the guys cooking the fish I'm presuming they caught.

Taehyung's POV:

We had so much fun fishing. I caught a very large fish, Jungkook caught like ten of them obviously. Namjoon hyung didn't catch any, he ended up breaking his rod!!!  

At home, I was helping the guys cook it, and by helping I mean I was just watching and eating bits and pieces of food and irritating them. hehehehehehehe *evil smirk* 

I was throwing some nuts in the air and catching them in my mouth, *this is so fun*. Then I suddenly heard Lucy..."Nikki's home!", I didn't realize that I had shouted it out loud. 

"Woah someone's all excited!" Jin hyung winked at me and Jungkook laughed. "Shadap Hyung!" I said and continued eating my nuts.

Nikki came in giggling, she had a doubt whether we didn't end up catching anything and we just bought some fish from the store. "FYI! We caught all this fish ourselves!" Jungkook boasted. Nikki laughed and threw her hands in the air, "Hey I was just asking.."

"HEY Tae! How many fish did you catch?" She asked me, showing me the brightest smile. 

"uhhh, hehe, I umm caught one fish.."I said and smiled sheepishly.  "Which one?" She asked excitedly. "This one!" Jin hyung said, pointing at the tiny sardine, yea I was kinda lying about the whole 'large' part before.

All three of them burst out laughing, I did a mixture of laughing and sulking at the same time. "But namjoon hyung didn't even catch anything!!! At least I caught something!" I tried to defend myself. 

Nikki put her hand on my shoulder *thud thud thud* and looked at Jin hyung. "Hyung! Make me the fish Tae caught. No one else is gonna eat it but me!" she said and winked at me, taking some nuts from my hand and walked out. 

"Wow wow Tae! She only wants the fish you caught!" Jin hyung teased. God! this hyung will never leave me alone! He keeps teasing me!

After an hour, everything was ready. I went upstairs to call Jimin and Nikki for dinner. Jimin-ie was cleaning up and Nikki was doing some work. The three of us went down and sat down to eat.

"So how was it at Jess's place?", Jimin asked. She gave a huge smile and said, "She got engaged!!!" She shouted.

"What?!?!?!" All of us shouted in unison. "YEA!! The wedding is at the end of next month. All of you are invited. You'll get the formal invitation later, but you all have to come. Oh and guess what?! I'M THE MAID OF HONOR WOOHOO!!!!!!" 

She started clapping like a seal and we all laughed and clapped along with her. She's so cute sometimes, I just wanna pull her cheeks so hard!

"Hey where's the fish Tae caught?", She asked Jin hyung. Everyone else looked confused while I looked like a tomato. 

"Here you go madame.. 'Tae's special'" , He passed her the fish and she laughed. After dinner we were hanging out in the living room, just chatting while Nikki was busy finishing another presentation. 

"You work all the time Nikki! At work, at home!  You need some rest.." ,Jimin said. I nodded in agreement. Actually, we all did. She smiled and said, "Wow its like we have some kinda telepathic connection, I was thinking the same thing." She said and smiled and Jimin. I'm not liking this......

"Hyung, why are you scowling?" Jungkook suddenly asked me. "Huh? Uhhh I wasn't scowling, hehe.." I didn't even realize I was.