Andy

A few days later, Saturday morning, we were doing our own things. Jimin and Jungkook were annoying each other as usual. the rest were at it on the piano again. Nikki was busy cleaning the house and I was helping her out.

We were cleaning namjoon and hoseok hyungs' bathroom. "YUCK!!! It stinks oh my god!" 

"what do you expect? It's a bathroom." She said laughing at me and proceeded to clean.

"Yea but still.... Oh my god they haven't even flushed properly" I was about to faint. 

"Stop acting like a little girl! We'll see how clean your bathroom is later" She said raising her eyebrows at me. I sheepishly smiled at her. 

Then suddenly the doorbell rang. Nikki's hands were wet so she asked me to go open the door. I left her and went towards the door. I opened it and found a tall man with green eyes and dark hair standing in front of me. He looked more confused than me.

"Andy?!" I turned around to see a shocked looking Nikki. Her shocked expression turned into anger. "what the hell are you doing here???" She shouted. Who is this guy? Why is she so angry at him?

"Nikki I know you still think about me! We can still make things work, what I did wasn't even that bad! Stop acting so impossible!" Andy said. 

"Excuse me? 'what you did wasn't even that bad'? YOU CHEATED ON ME ANDY!!! And you didn't even come after me or try to talk to me then. And now all of a sudden after a month you want to talk to me about it? Well let me tell you something, you blew your chance! Now please leave!"

"Who's this guy? Your new boyfriend? Oh no no, not just one I see, you have a whole pack of wolves under your roof." He snarled after seeing the rest of the guys come out. My blood was boiling! How dare he treat her like that?! I was trying my best to keep calm. I've never been this angry, I was literally shaking. 

"For your information, they're my friends. But that doesn't even concern you. Now leave before I call the cops!" Nikki shouted. 

  "Look at you trying to scare me. You filthy slut!" He spat. I knew enough English to know what that meant. 

Nikki's POV:

  "Look at you trying to scare me. You filthy slut!" He spat. 

The next thing I knew, Andy was lying flat on the ground with blood running down his nose. And towering over him was a very angry Taehyung ready to punch him again.

"Taehyung!" I shouted when I saw him getting ready to punch again. I held Tae away from Andy, and looked towards Andy.

"Just leave before things get worse." I begged. He slowly got up, wiping off the blood with his hands and walked out of the gate. 

I turned to Tae who was making sure Andy was out of sight. "Why did you do that Tae?" I asked softly. He looked down and replied, "I don't know, he went too far." I sighed and made him look at me, "Thanks for looking out for me, but don't do anything that could hurt yourself, Ok?" He nodded. 

"You ok there buddy?" Jimin asked. They all were confused and asked me what was going on. I explained everything to them. "Don't worry Nikki, you tell us the next time he bothers you. We'll take care of it." Hoseok hyung said clenching his fists together. "YEA!" they all shouted in unison.

I laughed at them "First learn how to flush the toilet properly" I said eyeing namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung. They sheepishly smiled at me while everyone else were rolling on the floor laughing. 

Tae and I went back to cleaning the rest of the house. After that we all went out to eat lunch. We had some amazing korean BBQ for lunch and then went to 18 smackers for some milkshake.

While we were enjoying our drinks, some girls came squealing. One looked like she was about to faint. The boys smiled at them and gave them their autographs. They made small talk with the girls and were so nice to them.

"Oppa who is this?" One of the girls asked pointing at me. She didn't look to happy.

"This is our friend." Jimin answered. That was very cursory, maybe because he thought it would be dangerous to reveal to much. 

With that the girls left. We were all just walking all over the city. Some of the guys busy taking photos. 

I was walking behind them just watching them and laughing at Jimin annoying Jungkook. I couldn't help but divert my mind to Andy. I can't believe he showed up today. What on earth was I thinking when I decided to start dating him?

I should've given more attention to the way he treated me. He never showed any interest, he was so callous throughout our relationship. I don't know why I was acting so blind. "Watcha thinking??" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the voice. It was Taehyung. "oh umm nothing really, I was just thinking about Andy" I said lowering my voice. 

"Don't think about that bastard. He doesn't deserve your time. You'll get a much much better guy in the future." He said kicking a bottle that was in our way. 

"Oh really? Like who?" I asked smirking at him. "Me!" He said confidently and puffed up his chest. I blushed and slapped his chest. "Shut up" We both laughed and joined the others.