Bombshell

The next day, was the final day of this year. I'll be starting the New year with my parents, my best friends, and Nikki. I was so excited, I couldn't sit in one place.

The day went by normally, I spent as much time as I could with my parents, and when the last few hours approached, We went out to see the fireworks.

"Only one more minute guys!!" Hobi hyung said as we waited for the clock to strike 12. With only 10 seconds left, everyone started to countdown.

"3, 2, 1" Everyone said, and exactly when the clock struck 12, Nikki and I looked at each other. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Happy New Year Tae" She said softly. "Happy New Year Nikki" I replied.

"YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY its 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hobi hyung screamed and we all went in for a group hug and jumped up and down excitedly. 

After that we went back home, and my parents started getting ready to leave early morning because they had to catch a flight.

Nikki and I decided to catch a cab and take them to the airport. Once we reached the airport, we got out of the cab and dropped them off at the entrance and started saying our goodbyes. 

"Bye Nikki, thank you so much for everything. It was really nice meeting you." Appa said to Nikki. 

Nikki smiled and replied, "It was my pleasure! And it was really nice meeting you too"

"Do try and visit when you get the chance." Eomma said and smiled at her. Nikki chuckled and nodded.

I went ahead and hugged both of them. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much! Give me love to Eon Jin and Jeong Gyu. I love you."

"We love you too"

And with that they left. The ride back to the cottage was quiet. I was really sad and wasn't really in the mood to talk. Nikki understood that and didn't say anything either. 

"Thank you so much Nikki, it was the best birthday ever thanks to what you did." I thanked her once again.

"Don't worry about it Tae, you've thanked me more than enough" She laughed and hit my arm.

Once we reached back to the cottage, we started packing up everything, since we had to leave Norway tomorrow. 

After we reached Sweden, we all went straight to bed because all of us were exhausted. We finally woke up in the evening, and decided to go for dinner. 

A bunch of pictures of us in Sweden and Norway surfaced on he internet, and Nikki was there in most of them. She was always circled in red and captioned, 'Mystery girl with bangtan'  'who is she' 'is she one of their girlfriend's?' and so on.

We told Nikki about it and asked if she was okay with all this and she was didn't mind. We ate dinner outside and then we wen back home. 

The next morning, Nikki went to work because there was some emergency. We were all chilling and playing video games, when Jimin said, he had something to tell us.

"Guys, I ummm, I think I like Nikki." He said. My mind went blank. I was just blankly staring at him and trying to process what he just said, while everyone else went bollocks over him, except Jin hyung. 

"Are you gonna tell her?" , Yoongi hyung asked. "I don't know,  I will soon." He replied and blushed like a little boy. 

I excused myself to go to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and gulped it down. 

"You okay there Tae?", Jin hyung asked as he entered. I scoffed and said, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Maybe because of the fact that you like Nikki too." He said as he came and stood in front of me. "I don't like Nikki, when did I ever say I liked Nikki? Did I ever tell you? No right? She's just a friend. A very good friend. Nothing more, nothing less." I spat.

Jin hyung looked at me with soft eyes and smiled sadly as he patted my shoulders. He left the kitchen and I followed him out.

Nikki came back in the evening, and everything was making me go crazy, the guys were all trying to make Jimin and Nikki sit together or get them alone together. I normally sit next to Nikki every time we eat in the dining table. 

But today, Jimin sat next to her and winked at me. I fake smiled at him. UGH! OH my god! Ok you need to calm down Tae, you don't like her. You DON'T like her. Jimin, your BEST FRIEND likes her. 

For the next few weeks this was the routine and I swear I was about to rip my hair out. I tried to stay away from Nikki by being rude to her and ignored her. 

They were always having little moments, Jimin was just trying to find excuses to get close to her, talk to her more and spend more time with her. 

He always accompanied her to the supermarkets, and whenever I tried to tag along, he says, "Actually, I was thinking Nikki and I go alone, so that I can spend more time with her. Is that ok?" 

Of course I had to understand, because everyone else supported him and helped him. Why wouldn't I help him. *because you like her too* NO I DON'T!

We were having dinner, and Jimin and Nikki were sitting opposite me. We were all eating peacefully, when Jimin reached out to wipe something off the corner of Nikki's lips. 

I couldn't take it anymore! I stood up and banged the table hard. Everyone looked at me confused and even I was confused. Why did I just do that?

"I-uhhh I'm not feeling too well. I  think I'm gonna go to bed." I said.

"What happened? Are you sick? I'll make some soup for you", Nikki said.

"No need! Just- I'm fine." I spat and went upstairs. 

Nikki's POV:

  "No need! Just- I'm fine." he spat the words and went upstairs. Why is he acting like this all of a sudden? The past few weeks he's been so rude to me, and he keeps ignoring me. Did I do something? What did I do?

The next morning, Jimin told me he had something to tell me. I followed him out to the porch and sat down on the steps. Max came over to us and started playing with us. 

"What did you wanna tell me? " I asked him as I pet Max. 

"Nikki, I-