Simple

Nikki's POV:

I can't believe it was Tae that night. Who would've thought? And how he ended up living here. That means he'd met me before and kept it a secret for almost 3 months!

We had come back really late last night, but I don't remember coming inside. When I woke up I was still wearing the outfit I wore yesterday. One of the guys must've brought me inside. Everyone else was still asleep. 

I went downstairs and saw that everything was a mess! Living with 7 men means chaos. And these 'men' have the energy of boys.... its so peaceful and quiet right now with them sleeping. I made my way across the hall, 

"Good Morning" I jumped and looked to my left. Taehyung sat there smiling at me creepily. "Good Morning... I didn't know you were awake.. Is anyone else up?" I asked.

"Nope, just me. I woke up quiet early... I couldn't sleep." He said. He was sprawled across the couch and he was wearing a loose black sweater and baggy red plaid pants. His hair was a mess but he looked damn cute.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I  asked him and walked off into the kitchen. He followed me and sat down on the kitchen chair. 

"HAMBURGER!" He said excitedly. "No way Tae! I'll make that for lunch if you want" I retorted. He pouted and made a whiny sound.

"Your aegyo is never gonna work on me. I never fall for those." I smirked. "Hmph!" He crossed his arms. I ignored him and went to the living room to clean up. 

*This is gonna take time* I tied my hair in a loose bun without a hair tie, and started picking up dirty socks and game controllers that were lying on the floor.

Taehyung's POV:

I left the kitchen, and walked into the living room to find Nikki cleaning. She was wearing this huge grey tee shirt that could fit two Nikkis in it, and black pajama pants. Her hair was tied loosely and she was so focused in what she was doing.

She's looks so simple and elegant, everything she does is perfect. "Nikki?" I called out to her. She turned around and her hair came undone, making her tresses cascade over her shoulders, making her look mesmerizing. 

She waited for me to tell her what it was I wanted to tell her. "You're pretty" I simply said, and gave her a smug smile. She looked surprised because that came outta nowhere, she blushed hard and looked away. "Shut up Tae" She said softly and continued cleaning.

I chuckled to myself and started helping her. By now everyone started waking up slowly. After breakfast we all decided to go to the compound swimming pool. "You all have swimming wear right?" Nikki asked us and we all nodded. 

After a while we all headed to the swimming pool in our swimming trunks. Nikki still hadn't come because she got a phone call from work. She said she'd join us in a bit.

We were swimming ad relaxing, taking in some sun, when Namjoon hyung said, "Damn...." Followed by Jin hyung, "Woah..." Everyone looked dumbfounded. I turned around to see what was so surprising and I saw Nikki walking towards us, in a white monokini!!

Jesus Christ! She smiled at us and said, "Sorry guys, I had an urgent call from work." "Wow Nikki.." Namjoon hyung teased and winked at Nikki. "You want me to slap you?" She fake smiled and he immediately put on a straight face.

Everyone laughed and Nikki jumped into the pool. "Close your mouth hyung" Jungkook said to me.

After that, we started making plans of what to do the next few days. We decided to go air ballooning, Kayaking, riding and cycling.