Bulgogi

Taehyung's POV:

The early morning sun rays woke me up and I couldn't help but squint my eyes. My arms were around something and when I looked down, I saw Nikki sleeping with her head on my chest! She looked so peaceful. She squirmed and opened her eyes finally.

She immediately pulled away from me and looked away. "S-sorry I-I didn't r-realize when I f-fell asleep.." She said tucking her hair behind her ear. She's so cute when she stutters.

She got up and I followed her. We climbed down the roof, and went inside. We went to our respective rooms. It was only 5:30 am. So early!!!!

"Where were you all night????" I jumped at the sound. I turned around and saw Jin hyung creepily smiling at me.

"uhhh, I fell asleep on the roof.. " I said. He raised his eyebrow and smirked, "Mhhmmmmmm, with Nikki?" he winked.

Aish this hyung is so annoying. I rubbed the back of my neck and explained everything to him. He laughed and got up. We both freshened up and went downstairs. Nikki had to go to work today. I can't believe she actually took a day off from work yesterday for me.

Before she headed out of the door, I went up to her.. "Hey listen, thanks... for ummm, for yesterday." I sheepishly smiled.

She giggled and ruffled my hair. "Don't worry about it. Anyways, I gotta go. See ya later!" She waved and left.

Nikki's POV:

Work was hectic as usual... yesterday was the first day I took a day off in two years. For the past two years I worked every day. Sometimes even on weekends. There are so many creeps in my office who flirt and ask me out. There are no decent guys in this world anymore. All of them are perverts or spineless jerks.

During lunch break, Jess and I were talking. "So how are the guys doing?" She asked. Jess has gotten quite close to the guys in the past month, because she visits often.

"They're doing fine. Namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung and hobi hyung are busy working on new melodies on my piano. Taehyung Jimin and Jungkookie are always running around the house and making a ruckus. Jimin practices a lot. He sometimes practices even after midnight in the living room." I said looking amazed.

"He's really dedicated huh? " Jess asked. "Yea but all of them are actually. Its amazing how they're all so grounded and hard working despite their success. They don't take anything for granted."

We continued to talk about other things when I decided to mention Andy, "Andy keeps calling me" I said looking exasperated.

"What??!?!?! Why? Is he bothering you?!" She asked looking even more exasperated than me.

I told her everything that happened, and sighed. "Leave that, so tell me, how're you and Andrew doing???? " I teased.

She blushed " We're doing fine, our relationship is getting quite serious. He told me he loves me."

"WHAT?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!" I squealed! "What did you say ??!?!?!?!?!"

"That I love him too..." She blushed and looked down, my eyes widened.. and I started shaking her by the shoulders. "JESSSSSS!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!"

"Sssshhhhhhhhhh Nikki stop making so much noise people are looking!" She whispered looking embarrassed.

After work I went back home to an empty house. I called out their names and heard no answer.

I called Namjoon hyung's cell and asked him where they were. They all had gone bowling a while ago. The house is so quite. Its so peaceful yet irritating. I like the constant noise and ruckus around the house. It at least makes the house alive!

I set to cooking dinner. I decided to make Bulgogi for everyone. They came back home after a while at around 9:00pm. "Hey guys! did you have fun?" I asked.

" Yasssssss! It was so much fun ! you should've been there!" Hobi hyung said as he fell on the sofa.

Taehyung's POV:

We came back home tired after spending almost the entire day outside. A few fans recognized us and asked for autographs. Its fine actually, they don't know where we live or anything right.

Nikki had already reached home and she was waiting for us. "Alright, go and get changed. I made Bulgogi! " She said excitedly and walked back into the kitchen. SHIT!

We ate like a truck load of pizza and came. We even brought back some for Nikki. We all looked at each other wide eyed!. Jungkook immediately hid the pizza box behind his back.

"What do we do? I can't eat anymore!!! " Yoongi hyung cried. "We can't tell her we ate, or that we're not hungry.. she'll feel bad." Namjoon hyung said.

"Yea exactly! She came back tired from work and made food for 8 people all alone! We can't tell her we're not hungry!" Jin hyung said.

She came back out of the kitchen with the pot in her hands. "You guys still didn't go change?! Go fast!" She yelled. We all went inside and changed.

Oh my god I have no idea how we're gonna do this. We all took small portions and started eating. Yoongi hyung didn't even have enough strength to lift his hand. We were all that full.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you guys not taking more? There's so much more left! Did you not like it?" She said looking worried. That was far from what the truth was. If anything this was the best bulgogi I have ever had and I don't think anyone could deny that.

But how on earth can we finish it? "No no! It's delicious. We were just gonna take more, right guys?" I said looking at the others and putting more bulgogi into my bowl. "right" "Right" "haha right" "yes yes" they all echoed.

I ate almost half the pot while everyone was still digging at their bowls. I was about to throw up. The pizza and the bulgogi were mixing in my stomach very very unfavorably. And if I'm not wrong, the same was happening with everyone else.

After our second dinner, we couldn't even move! Our stomachs were hurting so bad from eating so much. Jungkook,  Jimin and Yoongi hyung threw up. Followed by the rest of us. Nikki looked so worried and thought that we must've got food poisoning. 

"No no it's not food poisoning." Namjoon hyung said. "How do you know? You all ate the bulgogi and now you're all vomiting! It has to be food poisoning!"  Nikki said as she rubbed the back of a now vomiting hoseok hyung.

"Actually umm, We ate before we came home. We ate a lot of pizza and we even brought you some." Jungkook said looking down. 

"What?! Then why did you all eat the Bulgogi?" She asked angrily. "Because you made it and we thought you would feel bad if we didn't eat it."Jin hyung said.

She smiled and said, "I wouldn't have felt bad you guys! I feel bad now looking at your state. Couldn't you have told me you were gonna eat and come?"

We all smiled at her sheepishly. She gave us some antacids and made us go to sleep.