Move on.

The next day, Jin hyung came up to me, "So what happened last night? Did you tell her?" 

"No hyung, I can't, she doesn't like me back. What's the point of me tell her and simply increasing the chances of us losing our friendship?" I said.

"You won't be", Who said that? Jin hyung didn't, he's right in front of me. Jin hyung's eyes widened and he looked behind us. 

I turned around and found Jimin standing there. "You like Nikki?" Jimin asked eyeing me. 

I hesitated, but eventually nodded. "Why didn't you tell me Taehyung?" He asked, clearly looking upset.

"Because you said you liked her, and I didn't want to come between you two. As a matter of fact, I wasn't even aware of the fact that like her until recently." I said.

He sighed, "You should tell her Tae. It's the best thing to do." 

"See! That's what even  I'm saying. " Jin hyung said. "Guys I told you she doesn't-"

"She likes you Tae!" Jimin blurted. Both Jin hyung and I looked at him, shocked. "She told me, remember the guy I told you she likes? That's you V-ah!"

"M-Me?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Nikki likes me?! "If I had known you liked her back I would've told you before itself." He said.

"What are you waiting for Tae?!?!? Go and tell her!" Jin hyung said and hit my arm. "Okay okay! I'll tell her. I'll tell her tonight. But Jimin-ie, I don't want to do this if it makes you feel uncomfortable.." I said looking down. 

Jimin chuckled and came up to me, "Taehyung-ah, if I were you, I wouldn't miss this chance for the world! Do you even know how lucky you are that she likes you back! Go and tell her.. I'm fine. I already started to move on.." He said 

I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. Jin hyung joined in on the hug, "Sorry, I was feeling left out.." Jin hyung sheepishly smiled. We all laughed and went downstairs.

As the night approached, I only got more and more nervous about telling Nikki. What would happen after I told her? Would we start dating? Or what if she doesn't like me anymore? What if I'm too late?

In the evening, I asked Nikki if she wanted to go out for a walk with me. We walked in the streets alone, it was just the two of us. The street was dimly lit with street lamps and the snow beneath our feet glistened. 

We simply talked about random things. I've never met someone, who I could talk random things with and never feel bored. We could talk about anything. And I'm a guy who easily gets bored, so that says a lot.

Suddenly, she got a phone call, "Yea, No I'm on vacation right now. Yes I'm in town. Is it that urgent? Alright, I'll come in tomorrow.. bye ." 

I looked at her questioningly. "It was from the office, there's some emergency and I need to report in tomorrow. I got 6 months vacation under the condition that I don't take a day off for the next 12 months, and they're asking me to come in between for 'emergencies'. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but ugh! They're calling me during my vacation also!!!" She shouted the last part while shaking her fists in the air.

I laughed at her cute tantrum. That's when a sudden realization hit me. After this vacation, after our break, when we go back to Korea and she goes back to work, what's gonna happen?

If I tell her that I like her, how will everything work out? If we start dating, will we be able to keep our relationship going even after we live far away from each other? This won't work out. It'll only lead to heartbreak in the end. 

I can't tell her, knowing that this is gonna end badly. It's for our own good. I can't tell her. Oh god but I want to so bad! I really really like her. But I'm sure with a little time I'll be able to move on. 

And I'm pretty sure that she's just infatuated with me. I can make that go away right? I don't know. "TAE!!" Nikki shouted and pushed me. 

"Are you even listening to me?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed. "Uhhh yea- umm.. sorry" I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Let's walk back home, its getting quite cold." I said, and we made our way back home.

We reached back home and Nikki went to the kitchen to prepare something for the next day. I went up to my room and Jin hyung was already inside.

"You're back!!!" He exclaimed. I nodded. The door knocked and Jimin entered. "Did you tell her?!?!" He jumped to the point.

"No" 

"WHAT WHY?!!?!??!?", both of them shouted in unison. I told them about the thought that came into my mind earlier. 

"Taehyung-ah what you're doing is extremely stupid! You can't just throw this away!" Jimin said.

"Jimin, I know what I'm doing. I can't do it knowing that it's just going to end up hurting us in the end."

The whole night, I was thinking about how to make Nikki stop liking me. If I ignore her and be rude to her, then maybe she'll stop liking me.

Ugh this is so lame! Why is this happening to me? Maybe it can work out. Maybe I should just try. No Tae. Don't be stupid. How on earth will it ever work out?