Surprise!

The next morning, I got up a little later than yesterday. I cleaned myself up and went downstairs for breakfast. When I got down, I saw the main door opening and Nikki entering. She was wearing a white tee and some black shorts. She was sweating and panting. She greeted all of us and fell on top of the couch. She's so cute. 

"Did you go to the gym?", yoongi hyung asked. " no no, I run in the mornings" she replied, still out of breath.

After a while we all had our breakfast, and Nikki went for work as usual. We all went out and did our own things. This is great! Its so relaxing and calming. No stress, nothing to worry about. Everything is A-okay. 

1 month later:

Its August 31st. Tomorrow is Jungkook-ie's birthday!!! wohoooooo! On the morning of 1st September, we woke up Jungkook early in the morning by pulling him out of the bed and we kept hitting his butt. Nikki was standing at the door laughing her heart out as she watched us torture him.

We went downstairs for breakfast and to ALL of our surprises, Nikki made seaweed soup! with Jin's help of course. "Oh my God! Thank you so much you guys! especially Nikki, you really didn't have to do this!" He was all smiley and blushing.

"Don't be silly! Happy Birthday Jungkook-ah!" she said while ruffling his hair. We ate and then Nikki went for work as usual. Why did she have to go to work? *Cuz she has a job you dumbshit*

We didn't do much the whole day. But once Nikki came back home, she made Jimin take Jungkook to the room and stall him. She had bought some balloons and streamers on the way home. We all decorated the living room nicely and were going to call out jungkook when.. 

"Guys ! we dont have a cake!!!" cried Jin hyung. "Yes we do. I made one yesterday night." Nikki said. We all looked at her wide eyed.. "what? Did you think jungkook was gonna have a birthday without a birthday cake?  I think not! "

She went to the kitchen and took out the cake. We lit the candles and brought out Jungkook. 

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" 

Jungkook looked surprised obviously. You should've seen the look on his face. Priceless.

We all gave him his presents. I got him a new pair of shoes. Namjoon hyung  gave him a watch. Jin hyung bought him a new set of rings and earrings. hobi hyung bought him a black sweatshirt. yoongi hyung got him a sweater and jimin bought him a perfume.

"ummmm... i didn't really get time to buy you a present. I'm so sorry kookie" Nikki apologized.

Jungkook laughed and said, "Are you kidding me? you already gave me a present! You got up early and made seaweed soup, you made cake for me, you took time and bought decorations and did all this! what more could i ask for Nikki? Thank you so much!"  

Nikki blushed. *thud thud thud* Ugh! what's with my heart these days. they just start beating rapidly all the time. It happens every time i see Nikki though. Nah! I just need to see the doctor, that's all.

We went out and ate dinner at TGI friday's . After getting back home, I remembered........

Its gonna be the death anniversary of my halmoni in two days. She passed away 3 years ago on september 3rd, i coped with it. I know she's watching down on me. But every year since then, I can't help but feel low for just these two days. I find it so hard to be normal. I don't want my halmoni to think I'm happy that she's not here. So I just normally stay away from everyone and spend most of the time to myself.