Chapter 3

Levi's Pov

My first day in hell starts now. Stuck inside a small area with a large amount of crazy people who probably should have just been sent to an asylum. I don't even belong here I should be in the hospital getting this damn tumor out, but no, those damned doctors just decided to sweep their problems under the rug hoping they will disappear from sight.

I sat down in my new chair in my new 'school' alone. No one seemed to want to get too close to me. Not that I minded, personally I wanted them away from me. The more they ignore me the better; I'll join a pen pal program or something. I'd rather talk to a pedophile than be crazy like them. I better not even talk to them in case they try something.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the door to the classroom swung open unexpectedly. I stared at the door not caring about my grades right now. When the person who flung the door open peeked into the room my heart stop in the middle of a beat and skipping the next. The woman standing there nervously scanned the room before taking a seat and starting to search in her bag.

She looked up and her eyes focused on me. Her (eye color) eyes sparkled in the dimly lit room. Her flawless (skin tone) face was too beautiful, I could see how smooth it was from here. I wanted to just take her away from everyone so I could keep her to myse-!

No, this is exactly what the doctors sent me here for! I can't love anything or anyone so don't even try! It will end awful for everyone involved so just stay away from her! Even if you could love her she is psychotic and would just be a burden. She would just get in the way of me trying to get out of here.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm my senses down. If I didn't I would be wallowing in guilt. I can't even speak ill of her jaw-dropping form to myself. I wanted to run over to apologize to her even though she doesn't even know I said those things. I wanted to just kiss her and drown her in my now unquenchable thirst for her. What? No, just stop before you go to jail or something!

I slammed my head on the desk grabbing the attention of one or two peopl for a few seconds. I sighed closing my eyes before I did something I would definitely regret. As I calmed down I didn't notice my mind slowly wondering and just as slowly shutting down to sleep.

I opened eyes as I felt something shaking me back and forth to wake me up. I straightened my back immediately to make it appear I hadn't fallen asleep in the middle of a lesson.

I turned my head to head to who had woken me up immediately regretted it. I stood up from my desk eager to escape before a hand on my shoulder stopped me in my tracks. "Are you the new kid? I haven't seen you before." I could have melted right then and there. Her hand on my shoulder felt like a long needed massage, and her voice resembled a choir of only the best angels.

I turned around to face her making her hand drop to her side because it had no more use. I wanted her to put it back on my shoulder, but that's not really something you just say to strangers. "Yes, I'm new, and I don't plan on making any friends so fuck off." I heard her leave off a small giggle before smiling at me.

"No need to be so grumpy. I'm (Your Name) by the way. I'm going to be your friend anyway so you better get used to me being around." I scowled at her before walking away again. I would have stayed? but her saying I would see her again made my stomach feel like it would combust. "C'mon, don't ignore me!" I heard her footsteps run towards me now realizing she had combat boots on by the sound of it.

I tried hurrying my pace at a last resort of losing her. I felt something touch my butt before a turn down the hallway and my phone emptying the back pockets of my pants. Thinking I was just robbed and/or sexually assualted I turned around raising a fist. Before I released my tense muscles ready to attack I noticed it was only my (Your Name) typing away on my phone.

I snatched it back from her trying my hardest to be furious but her innocent smile damning the emotion from coming. If this was another person I probably would have punched them by now, but I just can't bring myself to even think of harming her.

I looked down at my phone to see the damage she had done only to see her making a new contact. I looked at her arching one of my eyebrows making her inquire that I was asking what she was doing. "I put my number in your phone silly! Friends should always be there for each other. Even if we are apart now we can talk." I rolled my eyes before I made my way towards where I think my next class was.

I looked back at her to see if she was either following me or still looking at me only to find her turning a corner to my left. Sighing I turned back around continuing my walk before I was late not wanting to put up with a lecture on my first day.

I went through my memories of what had just happened only to remember that I either called her mine or wanted to get close to her. "Goddammit." I whispered it under my breath to not bring attention to myself. I walked in silence to my clsss trying to decide if I would hunt her down to love her, or I would avoid her at all costs and maybe get a restraining order.

"Well I guess if the doctors will not help me there's only one option.