Chapter 8

(Your Name)'s Pov

I walked out of my extremely boring classroom. The other people in my class decided to call me (Annoying Nickname) just because (Reason). Sometimes in that class I want to slap a bitch.

I quickly made my way to my dorm. I knew all the homework my teacher gave me would take at least an hour. Not only that but with everyone in my class bullying me today I felt the need to be alone. I wanted to sit down in front of my television and binge watch a few seasons of gay animes, mostly Gravitation,  while eating every unhealthy thing in the place.

What was stopping me? Oh, wait, my dignity was.

I quietly made my way past the men's dorms continuing onto the women's. I went to the elevator pressing the up button only to see the sign on the metal door in all capital letters 'OUT OF ORDER'. I smacked my head against the unopening door groaning loudly not having a single fuck anymore.

Did I not mention? The owners of this school- or mental asylum- made the brilliant decision to fill up the dorms by giving the first patients they got all the way to the top floors. Me, being one of the very first female patients in this whole place, was on the sixth floor.

Let me tell you something. I am not fucking with all of these stairs right now. I turned back towards the exit of the building making my way to the men's dormitories. I am just going to crash at Levi's place until tomorrow.

I walked through the automatic glass doors making every single male in the building look at me. I took out my phone texting Levi to come to over where I am, and after a few minutes I saw Levi's womanizing eyes.

Levi walked over to where I was standing only two feet away from me. Before he could even open his mouth though I had collapsed into his arms. I could feel stares on me, but let them because there is a giant hill between the two dormitories. After climbing up that incline my small amount of reserved energy was used up.

"Are you fucking okay?" I looked up at Levi bring my hand up to his face cradling it in my hand before making my arm fall limp and pretending to be unconscious.

I felt the wind against my skin along with the bumpy feeling of Levi running through the halls to what I hope is his room. I hear a door slam open and I'm set on a soft bed that smells like Levi.

"Brat, are you okay? If not I will call the cops, paramedics, C.I.A., fire department, Board of Education, your lawyer-"

"I'm tired, and shut up, your giving me a headache." I groaned flipping over so I was suffocating myself in his pillow. I heard a deep and frustrated sigh before Levi sat on the bed beside me.

I felt him lean closer to me as the bed became more indented as he pushed more weight on it. I kept my eyes closed trying to make him believe that I was indeed asleep. As he cautiously leaned closer to me I could start feeling small pushes of air near my neck. The air pressure of his exhale became heavier and heavier as I could start to smell his tea scented breath. The scent only got stronger as I started to legitimately fade off to sleep. As my breath started to grow heavier than usual I could faintly make out my surroundings anymore, but I could clearly hear, feel, and smell Levi as he finally stopped his decent towards me. His nose was grazing my neck making it ticklish in that area; however, I was too far into my content sleep like daze to feel any need to do anything about it.

Right before my final ounce of energy was used up I heard Levi take a magnificent inhale before muffling his mouth while pulling away. As he started making strange sounds I had already been shutting down my thoughts for the night not caring and ready to not remember it in the morning.

My dream was strange. It made no logical sense as a whole.

It started as a pleasant day at school, until Levi walked in. As soon as his foot made contact with the other side of the door frame the room turned pitch black. Nothing could be seen even centimeters near my face. After only moments passed I could see an outline near my feet which was laying on the ground unmoving. As I moved back afraid I tripped over my feet only to be caught by muscular arms.

When I looked up to see who had caught me I saw Levi looking at me with a loving look while covered in blood. As I looked back to see the humanoid figure on the ground the area had lit up as I was not looking allowing me to see that it was now a dead body.

I screamed pushing back into Levi's chest before he lifted me onto my feet then forcing me to turn in his direction.

Before I could ask why he was covered from head to toe in blood he wrapped his left arm around my waist pulling me forward. As he was pulling me towards him he tangled his bloody hand in my (Hair Color) hair. He stared in my eyes for a second before shoving his lips onto mine. His lips had a metallic taste on only the left side of his mouth.

He pulled his lips off of mine and gazed at me with caring eyes. As time went on his caring eyes turned insane and lustful. His eyes turned to my neck in a quick movement as a smirk grew onto his face. Before I could react to his eye movement he bit down harshly onto my neck causing me to scream in pain.

I jolted up from the bed I was laying in. I grasped at my neck checking to see if there was any injuries. As I kept searching for a wound I felt as soft hand grab my wrist and pull my hand from my neck. As I looked to the side of the bed my (Eye Color) panicked eyes fell upon the one that was the source of my worry.

"Don't do that."