Chapter 22

(Your Name)'s Pov

"Levi, I can tell you will do anything I will say." I took my hands off of his face and finished off the icing on my finger.

"I wouldn't do everything you say." His blush from before disappeared and was replaced with his normal pale and serious complexion.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that." He frowned at me before looking down at my can of icing.

"No, I wouldn't." He crossed his arms and turned his back to me. How cute he is giving me the silent treatment!

"Aw, don't act like that! C'mon lets go get some plants." He didn't move his head from looking down and looked at me through his eyelashes.

He is so cute!

"Okay." I grabbed onto his wrist and dragged him into the gardening section.

I looked around the store and was instantly disappointed. It was already the time of the year where the plants were dying.

I looked around the still alive plants and stared at the vegetable plants. The small area they had them in was filled with a wide variety of vegetables from pumpkins to tomatoes.

"Everything is almost dead." I looked behind me to see Levi picking at a dying zucchini plant.

"Yeah, they are. I'm kinda disappointed." I walked through the aisle looking at the reduced prices on all the plants. Occasionally I would stick my finger into the icing container to eat some more.

"Oi." I looked back at where Levi was looking and started to walk to him.

"What is it?" He pointed his finger towards a row of plants that were growing something with an abundance of leaves.

"The peppers are growing." I looked at the tags on the plant to see which kind of peppers they were.

"It looks like the only thing alive here are these peppers." I saw him shake his head just a tad before I focused back on the peppers. "Looks like there's only one thing left to do."

He looked at me questioningly before I picked up three different kinds of the plants. I couldn't hold anymore so I nudged him with my shoulder. He looked at me confused before realization went through his eyes.

"No." I looked at him with an annoyed face before shoving the plants in my arms into his.

"Hold those." He struggled a bit but ended up holding all the plants in his arms.

As his arms were full I snuck my hands into his pocket and pulled out his wallet.

I took out as much money was in it and was immediately disappointed for tye second time today. "Who the fuck only carries arouns ten dollars?!"

He put the pepper plants in his arms down and took back his money and wallet.

"And where am I supposed to get money? The school doesn't give us any way to get money." I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"Well who goes to a prison school and doesn't bring every penny they own?"

Our argument ended with Levi buying me a jalapeno and ghost pepper plant, and with the rest of his money he bought me another container of icing.

"Where the fuck do we put these?"

We had been walking back to the campus to drop off my pepper plants when I got lazy and just dropped it on the ground behind some trees.

"If someone steals these shitty plants I will kill you." Levi looked down at where I had set them down and sighed.

"Hey, baby!" I looked over to a basketball court where I heard the shout from. They seemed to have been playing basketball before seciding to be dicks.

"Want to come and join us? We could have a lot of fun." A group of five guys walked over to Levi and I's tree and leant against it.

"How about you fuck off." Levi stood from where he was sitting by the tree and got between the men and I.

"And who are you supposed to be?" The group of guys took a weird formation to try and intimidate Levi.

"I'm her boyfriend." To support his claim he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I'll play you for her." Levi glared at the idiot's remark and started to walk over to the park's basketball court.

Overall the game was pathetic. The group of men got destroyed by Levi, and it was five on one! They even tried to play unfairly against him also! Every time that they would get the ball it would be spontaneously back to Levi.

"Leave her alone." It was impressive to watch Levi win. He grabbed my waist again and began to walk back to where we left our plants.

"You creamed them!" I flung myself around Levi and hugged him with all my strength.

"I also carried my basketball team." Levi picked up the plants and we started our walk back to campus.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you carried every team you were on." I looked at Levi, and there was a small glint in his eyes that told me that he did.

It wasn't that late when we actually arrived back to my dorm. We weren't able to have a very long date due to them checking in on everyone twice a day.

"What are you gonna do with these peppers?" I looked back at Levi and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know I hate peppers." Levi gave an I'm-so-done look to me and sighed.

"Oh, and sorry that our date couldn't be longer." I sat down on my bed and plopped down onto the covers.

"I don't really mind. I would wait forever just to spend a second with you." I blushed at his cute words and motioned for him to join me.

"Well we have a while before you have to go to your dorm for curfew." I crawled on top of Levi and caged him beneath my arms.

"What do you want to do?" I saw a small blush form on Levi's face as he picked up on my hint.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to, remember?" I smirked at him and crashed my lips onto his.

In our hot mess of lips and pulling on hair in our steamy make out Levi flipped me onto the bed under him.

"I don't think you should be the one topping." Levi ran his hands under my shirt and clutched his hands on my breasts.

"I don't see why not." I flipped him under me again so that I could let my hands roam as they pleased.

He tried to flip me under him again but I remained firm and kept him under me.

I continued our kiss and slowly led my hands down his torso over his clothes to tease him.

"S-Stop." I looked at down at him who had disconnected from the kiss to complain.

"How cute. You're still trying to top me."