Chapter 12

Third Person

As the black haired women carefully walked down the hallway she stopped at a special locker. Her hands worked diligently as her ears remained aware of her surrounding sounds. She couldn't risk being seen. If she was seen she would be forced to explain her actions or even in a worst case scenario be moved away from her crush in this facility.

The tan boy didn't know he was being stalked in almost all hours of the day, and that was how the girl wanted it to be kept. She wanted to be noticed by him but not when she was like this.

The girl's angry crush was Eren Jaeger. His defined face along with his green eyes with a splash of blue enraptured her thoughts. Although she wanted his full undivided attention there was two things stopping her: Eren's new found gay sexuality, and the one who had made him that in the first place, Levi Ackerman.

Yes, the one who has ruined her years of preparation to make him belong to her and vise versa was the small new student. The fact infuriated her to no end. How come some midget can show up, and after a few months Eren loves him, but in her case she had been working her ass off for years and was only a good friend.

That wasn't even half of it. It was painstakingly obvious that the man himself was madly in love with his seemingly only friend, (Your Full Name). Almost every hour of the day he was protecting her like a bodyguard from almost anything.

Oblivious to the said man's thoughts she planned to make certain that her precious crush's attention was returned to her. She knew that if she wanted to get to Levi she would have to attack his sweet, little (Your Name), but a unsettling feeling went across her as she imagined what she would be dealing with if she did.

Not that it really mattered what she would be getting into if she did. All that she ever did was directed towards obtaining Eren.

As she successfully infiltrated the locker she quickly looked over Eren's belongings swiping a pair of shorts from his backpack hanging from a hook on the side of the locker. The well built male would realize later that it was stolen, but he wouldn't assume it was her. He would just start complaining to her about how it was stolen by someone.

The black haired girl hurriedly closed the locker as a  teacher entered the hallway. She fled away from the scene knowing that no one saw her.

Unknown to her someone did see her. His eyes watched her closely as she searched through Eren's possessions. He watched as she snatched an article of clothing and left as she saw a teacher.

He didnt really care in his mind. The woman was obviously just an obsessive little girl stealing something from her crush.

He pushed himself off the wall before walking towards his own locker that was close to the locker that was just moments ago broken into. As he made the lock undone he couldn't help but think of that how that woman could turn into a problem.

So far his plan had been going smoothly and even quicker than he expected. If this "brat" got in his way now it might even ruin everything. It was obvious even from a distance what the girl was after, and the tendencies he had picked up on when he had noticed her in other occasions had made the impressions that she was the same crazy as him. The only difference between thd two of them being that he knew what he was doing.

He waited at his locker for a few more minutes just staring at the empty space in his locker before closing it and walking down the direction he had come from. The clacking of shoes coming from that direction had told him who it was. The schedule he had made of her every movements had told him exactly who the steps belonged to was.

As he turned the corner a figure he knew all too well had also turned at the same time resulting in them runnimg straight into him. As he knew they would make contact like this he instantly shot his arm out as he saw them start to fall. As the woman was only halfway from falling his hand had wrapped around her slender waist stopping her decent.

"Levi, why aren't you in class?" As the male righted her he reluctantly retracked his hand.

"Brat, I should be asking you that, and don't say you went to take a shit because I know you aren't." The smaller girl only sighed before telling him the truth.

"I'm ditching class. Now why are you here?"

"Oi, you should be in class; I thought you wanted to be class president? What kind of class president skips class?"

She threw her (Skin Color) arms around the taller mans shoulders then leaned on him. His incredibly muscular body keepimg them both up without as little of a flinch in his muscles.

"Oi, I said that I would help you. That doesn't mean to butcher your chances and expect me to work miracles." The short, black haired man glanced over his shoulders feeling a gaze on him and his precious. The gaze full of hate and resentment directed at him. Some of the aura he felt even seemed to splash to you as you shifted uncomfortably under the unknown heated stare.

"Now go back to class you also need a teacher's apporoval to even try." The girl puffed out her cheeks before marching off to her class.

As her silhouette disappeared down the hall Levi turned around to meet the seemingly empty hallway.

"Brat, it's fucking rude to eavesdrop." The watching eyes showed themselves to be the same woman from before.

Her red scarf hung loosely around her neck and dropped from her shoulders. The small scar on her cheek right below her eyes was probably the most prominent feature on her face other than her eyes. The eyes she had held hidden anger with a mask of indifference. Her short black hair fell down to her shoulders a rogue small piece fell down the center of her face with a miniscule curl.

"I don't see what Eren sees in you." The man opposite to her made a 'tch' before walking up to her.

"Listen up her you little shit. Of I ever get even the slightest hint that you are even imagining of harming (Your Name) I will hunt this so called Eren down, and I will kill him right in front of your eyes. And you won't be able to do a damn thing about it. If you want to do what's best for you just walk away and stay out of my way. Got it?" As his speech went on he took a step at the end of each sentence. Each time he took a step forward the intimidated girl took a step back in unison.

"I just want to make a deal."