Fools Read This...please

Alright so I was thinking that after this story I would do another book, and then after that book I would do this sequel to this book. Don't worry it will be about the yandere Levi booty no matter which story I decide on.

Actually I was thinking about making this story also have a trilogy maybe.

ANYWAY!!! I will put the story ideas from the ones I like most from least. I don't know if you really like one persuade me or some shit. I most likely will write all of them anyway; whatever floats your boat.

Yandere! Levi x Reader

Title: Dark Web

Description: It was another boring day for (Your Name). She really didn't have anything to do but watch YouTube and read fanfiction. As she browsed through the web she went in a little too deep.

She went a little too deep and tryied to return to Google but ended up in a creepy Satanic version of it. She tried to escape it by she but got a chilling message. After she finally just manually turned off her compiter she thought everything was fine until her computer started doing creepy and weird things ending with a total melt down with her computer and all her files disappearing.

Yandere! Levi x Reader

Title: Mirai Nikki

Description: Basically the plot of Mirai Nikki but with you and Senpai. I got the inspiration off of a story from quotev, but they didn't finish it so I shall hold the invisible torch. If it looks like I copied their story I probably couldn't find a different role for the character that fit as good as this their idea. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO STEAL ANYONE'S IDEA! I WAS THINKING OF DOING THIS STORY EVEN BEFORE I FOUND IT WHILE I WAS WATCHING THE ANIME!!! THEY JUST GAVE ME MORE INCENTIVE SINCE IT WAS UNFINISHED!

Yandere Levi x Reader

Title: Yandere Levi x Reader Vocaloid Songfics

Description: I take yandere sounding Vocaloid songs and write them about our lord and savior Levi with his smexy wife Reader-chan/kun (equality boi).

Be excited for one or something. I don't know. Actually I think this was a cry for help! I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE I WANT TO WRITE NEXT!!!! HELP ME SENPAI/KOUHAI (equality boi) I NEED YOUR HELP!