Chapter 6

(Your Name)'s Pov

I watched as Levi ran out of the cafeteria in a hurry. I grinned ominously as I watched him push the door forcefully open, but before he left the room he glanced back at me. I kept my dubious smile sketched on my face as I saw his eyes widen a tad before continuing his rush.

"Ha-ha." I let out a small chuckle that could send shivers down even the most brave man's back. I tilted my head down to make sure any of the other people around me couldn't see my chaotic face and send me back to intense therapy. "Oh dear, looks like my school year is going to be fun~."

I put my hand over my growing smile covering up the fact I was indeed crazy just like the rest. "Well hello there my beautiful best friend!" I turned my head behind me just in time to be glomped by my best friend Hanji.

I struggled in her iron grip trying to get air back into my lungs. "Hanji, I need air to breathe!" She loosened the grip she had around me just enough to let me breathe again, but of course not enough to actually move.

"Heh-heh, silly me, I might have forgotten about that!" He released her grip around me letting me go after a little persuasion. I put my hands on my knees and leaned over trying to find my breath from her attack.

"Hanji, there is an amazing thing called personal space. Remember when I gave you that lecture?" I glared up at her as she nervously chuckled probably remembering the hour long lecture -that might I add did nothing- that involved me basically murdering her with my bare hands.

"Yes, I remember, but that's not what I want to talk about." I sighed finally catching my breath and standing straight up. I crossed my arms over my chest giving an uninterested look. "What I wanted to say was that I saw that cute little guy you were talking to, and wanted to know if you are eating each other's mouthes." She grabbed onto the collar of my shirt practically drooling on me.

I took her hand in mine and eased her clutch off of me. "First of all personal space, and second of all you finally realised that I've been talking to the new kid? Hanji, I have been talking to him all week. He's like my best friend now." Hanji let go of my shirt as she over dramatically fell to her knees in front of me.

"Are you saying, I'm not your best friend? That's low (Your Name); I thought we were friends and this is how you treat me! How inhuman of you!" I sighed taking a step back from her 'overdramatic drama' it looked at bit awkward if we were that close like that.

"Hanji, what I'm saying is that me and Levi have-"

"Ah-Ah-Ah; grammar, it's Levi and I." I sighed again losing track of the number of times I've did that in just this short conversation.

"You're missing the point! Let me finish! Levi and I have been talking to each other since last week! How are you just now noticing him around!" I flailed my arms up in the air to show that I was annoyed and she should have noticed him. Hanji got off the floor almost hitting a passing guy in the face as she did so.

"Are you sure (Your Nickname)? I've never seen him before." I dragged my hand over my face trying to cover up that I was about to commit murder. How can she be so smart yet can't get it through her head that I've been talking to him for a week now?

"Hey, Hanji, you remember that time when you barged into my room and I was sitting on the love seat eating popcorn while watching anime?" I paused my small speech letting her nod her head as a yes. "Well remember the guy beside me eating the popcorn and watching the anime with me?" A look of realization appeared on her face before she reluctantly nodded knowing I was going to blow. "Well guess what!? That was Levi!" She made a small 'Oh' with her mouth before she looked away from me avoiding eye contact and playing with her fingers.

"I think I remember him now." Hanji brought up her hand to the nape of her neck and rubbed it trying to make it appear that she wasn't nervous.

I picked up my backpack from the floor putting only one strap on my shoulder -'cause I'm too cool for two straps- and walking out of the cafeteria; I didn't bother to wait for Levi knowing he'd be awhile in the bathroom, for reasons.

I walked to my next class that I didn't have with any of my friends. I had an acquaintance that sat beside me, but other than that not a single person to talk to.

I pulled out my phone desperste to talk to someone; anyone. I quickly swiped through all of my contacts. Not like you have many contacts ya' anti-social.
Be ashamed! I was wiped out of my self depleting thoughts when I saw Levi's number in my list.

I chuckled before starting to type a message to him.

(Your Name): Hey u alright in there u left in a hurry

I put my phone down on my desk as the teacher handed us a guided reading for the new section in our books. I didn't even have time to even finish the first question before my phone vibrated letting the whole class know I had a text.

Levi♥: I'm fine, and don't fucking text like that or I'll block your nimber.

Levi♥: *number

I laughed a bit at how ironic it was of him to scold me when he misspelled something.

(Your Name): Sorry, Hanji won't answer my texts unless I text like a common, white girl angry at snapchat while drinking her hourly starbucks.

Levi♥: That was a bit specific. Have anything to share, brat?

(Your Name): Yes, I do, don't tell anyone else please.

Levi♥: Everything okay brat?

I basically flipped my desk over fangirling because he was worried. Goddammit, why does he have to be so goddamn cute half the time while the other half of him was like wrestling a bear.

(Your Name): Please don't tell anyone, it's really private.

Levi♥: I don't have other 'friends'; don't worry brat.

(Your Name): Well sometimes when I'm alone and I feel weird I . . .

Levi♥: . . .

(Your Name): When I feel weird when I'm alone I don't tell other people about it. >:D

Levi♥: What was even the point, you brat!?

(Your Name): I don't know, I'm kinda bored.

Levi♥: Well, brat, for that have fun with your loneliness.

(Your Name): NOOOOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!

After Levi's last message he never answered me for the rest of the class. Leaving me entitely, totally, and utterly; bored.

But I can't let my toys bore me out for too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rising from the ground after a month of not updating the author raises from her lonely grave ready to please the scared readers. The readers were afraid that the author wouldn't rise from the grave and update a new chapter, but the author proved them all wrong by publishing one. Watch the story unfold in The Night of the Living Author!