Chapter 10

(Your Name)'s Pov

"Well I'll meet up with these fucking idiots and teach them some manners." His already soul reaping glare was joined with a hint of an uncommon emotion. The small hint of whatever it was made it so I was unable to even look him in the eye.

"I already told you I'm fine." His glare did not let up after my words seeming to only sharpen the hate that it held like I was a blacksmith. The glare only softening after he stared at my face for more than I was comfortable with.

"You can stay." He said while sighed as he got off the bed walking over to his small closet.

"Huh?" Before any kind of conversation could be continued I was hit in the face with some sort of fabric. As I peeled it off my face I realised it was one Levi's shirts.

"Brat, It's obvious that you wanted stay the night. Or am I wrong?" I looked down at the shirt in my hands before looking back up at him, the gears were finally turning in my head again.

"Fine, I was going to make you carry me to my room, but I guess this works." Although it wasn't true I don't tjink he needed to know it was a lie. As I got off the bed to go change I heard yet another frustrated sound come from Levi.

As the door closed separating us I let out as long sigh myself. That dream gave me an idea.

Exactly how far would Levi go to stay with me?

If he would do literally anything than that could really be useful. Of course if he ever found out everything will probably go to hell. As I thought of a plan to complete this idea I slowly got dressed in the shirt Levi gave me.

"Hurry the hell up brat!" I gave a small glare at the door even though I knew he wouldn't actually see it.

"Calm down. I'm almost done." I pulled my pants off and folded them. There was no way I was falling asleep in those pants, and I personally really thought they were too tight. I walked out of the room after putting my folded pants on the sink counter not giving a shit if Levi saw me almost naked.

As I flung myself under the beds covers not even looking at anything else. I pulled the blankets over my face taking most of it for myself.

"Brat, your not the only person going to sleep in the bed." I only curled up into a ball trapping the blanket so it wouldn't be taken.

I drifted off to sleep before he could make any sort of come back or attempt at retaking the blanket. I wasn't going to give him it willingly anyway, so why bother staying awake?

Don't like doing time skips but...TIME SKIP!

As I slowly opened my eyes I met with a nice pack of pecks right in front of my face. Maybe if I look a little bit further. . .yep that's quite a nice eight pack Levi's got going on. Just a bit further down is quite a nice and defined V-line.
Does Levi have a gym membership? I didn't know he had the time since we're always talking.

But yet as the sun went up in the sky it went in my eyes, and nope too early for this. Even if it meant no more eight pack I was not ready to actually do shit and close the curtains.

I rolled over not bothering to let the well man meat beside me continue sleeping. I turned the whole way around just about shoving anything in my way of relaxation.

That, of course, didn't sit well with Levi. He woke up instantly while my arm was flailing in his face. He shoved it away making my arm bend a way it probably isn't supposed to.

"Ah!" With that I moved with my arm ending up on my stomarch by going through the direction I was going from. I heard a pop come from my shoulder as he shoved it while I was squirming around.

"Brat, what the hell are you doing?!" He finally let go of my arm letting me push myself off my stomach.

"Well I was trying to get comfy before somebody decided to bend my arm backwards!" He ran his hand through his bed head making some of his hair look worse while other parts calmed back down.

He grumbled pushing the blankets off before sitting on the edge of the bed giving me a pretty nice view of those godlike back muscles.

"Oi, quit staring and put a fucking pair of pants on already." I lazily got up wobbling my way back over to the bathroom where my pants still were. After pulling my pants back on, and somehow staying in my feet, I stumbled back out the door.

"Levi! Can you carry me back to my room? I'm too lazy."

"Brat, do I lool like a taxi service to you?" I looked over to him seeing that he finally put a shirt on. The disappointment I felt to see that his eight pack gone was devastating.

"Well you look like my personal taxi service. Can't you see the imaginary, cute, little, old time-y taxi driver hat you have on your head?" I put my hands up to form a rectangle with both of my hands fingers. I closed my left eye then aimed it at his head.

"Oi, your not snuffing in here are you? Only a druggie would say that."

"Are you implying that I am a druggie!? Excuse you but if any of us were to be suspected of drugs it would be you." I slipped on one of Levi's jackets before opening the door to the dorm.

"Idiot. Does it look I do drugs?"

"Now come dost thou clean-freak need a chill pill? Let us go to mine room-eth peasant!" I started dragging him out of his room then slammed the door shut. Not letting him lock the door.

"Oi, let me lock my room! I don't want any of these bastards here stealing my shit!" He stopped making me crash into him.

"Levi! We have to hurry though!" He only grumbled as he walked back to the door and locking it up.

"I didn't even take that long. No need to bitch at me."

As we walked over to the women's dorms we just walked in silence with me bugging him with my humming. I could tell that I was annoying him to no end with it.

As we reached the floor my room was on Levi was dragging me up the stairs by my arm. If I have any red marks from his hand I will smack him.

"Brat, hurry the hell up and open the door." I snapped out of my thoughts not knowing that we were already there.

"No need to be mean." As I opened up the door after trying to find out the right way to use the key, I am not that skilled with locks on doors, or keys in general, I let him inside before closing the door after me.

"This room smells a lot like you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah! Ah! AAAAAHHH! KILLING STALKING CHAPTER 20 CAME OUT!!! Sangwoo looks beautiful!

Anyway, I have three things to say.

1.) I really need feedback on the lime I wrote. I was thinking of making some smut for this book, but I won't if I suck at this shit.

2.) Really need the song that I shall make Levi sing I DESPERATELY need to know what you think.

3.) Did you like the little surpise at the start of the chapter? Want me to put them in all the chapters? I am a huge fan of all his videos so i wanted to spread the love.

I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE TELL ME THINGS!!!