Chapter 26

Mikasa's Pov

I have been trying my hardest to watch Levi all day. On the occasion he would disappear out of no where, but I would find him back at (Your Name)'s side so there wasn't any need to worry.

"Hey, Levi?" Currently the couple was sitting in the same class as me. This was, thankfully, my only class with the two.

"What is it?" Levi had moved his desk to connect with (Your Name)'s to be closer during the class.

"Who do you think killed that girl?" He shrugged his shoulders then threw his arm around her shoulders.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not a cop." Liar. It was painfully obvious that he had killed her. The cannibalism was unexpected, but that doesn't mean he can pass the blame to anyone else.

"I guess. Are you sure you don't know?" Is she suspicious? It's pretty amusing that she suspects him actually after he tried to deny it.

"Yes, I know who did it." The fuck?! That's not something you just tell someone, dumbass!

"Good. I thought you were going to lie to me again." What fucked up relationship do these weirdos have? One tells the other they know who killed someone, and then the other person says 'congratulations, you didn't lie!'

The rest of the class was the two of them only started to make out with each other and a weird way of flirting.

Only two more classes until I can stop for a break. All this is unsettling me. It seems like Levi is being played by this girl. It's painstakingly obvious he will do anything for her and she seems to know that as well.

After class (Your Name) went to her next class and Levi followed her secretly. They had said goodbye with a kiss on the lips, but I'm guessing he doesn't want to leave her.

I had followed him as he followed her until (Your Name) made it to her class. Levi didn't seem to know what to do after that as he stood there and stared at the door.

"Why are you following me?" I stepped closer to him seeing no sense in denying I wasn't there when he knew.

"I know you killed her." He didn't stop staring out the door as I accused him.

"Do you want a sticker or something?" His response was not at all what I had expected. Levi turned around to look me in the eye. "You can't do shit about it."

"It would be quite a shame if the cops had a suspect so early in the investigation." I moved a piece of hair out of my view to see his reaction better.

"It would also be quite a shame if a stupid brat got killed after a tip from an idiot." His eyes held a glint expecting me to go against him.

"Fine, as long as Eren isn't involved I won't say a word." A devilish smirk grew on his face with my cooperation.

"Just keep your little bitch in line." He walked passed me and continued to, where I believe, his next class was.

I approached the door Levi stood in front of and looked through the small window. All the students were looking towards the teacher as he told a lecture.

My eyes met another pair as I scanned the room. The (Eye Color) that met my eyes had a strange look and an even stranger expression on her face.

I scowled as I recognized the smugness in the expression. Did they know what we just argued about? Did they somehow eavesdrop through the door?

They moved their attention back towards the teacher as class started up for the day. I stood to watch them for a few more minutes before deciding to head to my class also.

I'm not gonna get into this. As long as Eren isn't forced into this in anyway I don't care. Of course that all lies on what (Your Name) decides to do.

As I sat down ten minutes late for my class, and after the teacher nagged me, I thought about how badly this is going to go. It's obvious none of what the future entails will be in my favor, but it will be fun nonetheless. At least I hope it will be; if not suicide is always a fun alternative if things go too far.

But I'll only resort to that if Eren dies. There's no real point in killing myself if he still gets hurt afterwards.

For the rest of class I watched the clock tick by slowly. This is one of the two classes I didn't have at least an acquaintance with me.

When the bell rang for me go to lunch I quickly picked up my backpack and sped out of the room. If I don't hurry Eren will be left alone when that psychotic asshole is on the loose.