Chapter 5

Levi's Pov

"You know Levi, you never told me why you were admitted into this place."

I stiffened up at what just came from her mouth. If she knew the actual reason I was here she would leave me. I would be alone all by myself again. I had just finally found one person I could call a friend here and I was just about to lose her if I did tell her she would surely leave me. I can't have that at all. "And why should I tell a brat like you?" I looked into her mesmerising (Eye Color) eyes and started to lose all reason I had holding me back.

"Well, no need to be all defensive about it just say 'no'." She put her hands up to the side of her precious and soft face in a sign of submission.

I pulled my head away from the force of gravity that her features had reeled my gaze into. "Great, so I'm saying no, so why are you here?" I rested my right elbow on the table smashing my corresponding cheek into it to rest. I saw here face turn a small shade of pink before being pushed away by a smirk.

"Oh~, why should I tell you if you won't tell me? Plus you must at least be a level four friend before you learn my tragic life story." She giggled a little under her breathe to show it was a joke.

Thank god I always have my recorder on in my pocket when I see my (Your Name). If I hadn't I wouldn't be able to add that to my other laughs and giggles that I've recorded her making that I'm making into a song. It has been taking a lomg time, but it will be worth the effort.

I rolled my dull grey eyes to cover my inner happiness at her laugh. "Like you have a tragic past, please spare me the bad jokes." I pulled out the homework that I always do for my (Your Name) so she doesn't fail, and put it on a binder to write on and leaned it on the table away from her view. She doesn't know it's me giving her finished papers with always the right answer, but I just feel privileged that she uses something I give her.

"No need to be so mean Levi! You know that I have the most tragic of back stories! I put Poe to shame!" She put the back of her hands on her forehead to make it more dramatic.

"Yeah right, have you even read one of the works he wrote. I highly doubt you have crippling depression." I took out the second sheet to the paper my love had to do tomorrow for homework. Every day I snuck into all of my (Your Name)'s teachers room and take a picture of their lesson plans to get it finished before my love even has to worry about it.

"Hey Levi, how much homework do you have? It's like every moment of every day you're working on school work." I looked up from the papers to see if she was starting to get suspicious of me doing all her work.

"No, I just don't want to fail and look like a retard redoing the whole class. Like some of the freshmen here; idiots are probably still doing credit recovery." She rolled her eyes at me making me wonder if she actually bought my story.

She put a few more pieces of salad in her mouth before talking. "Yeah, yeah, sure, totally believe that." My heartbeat sped up as she pointed out that I wasn't telling the truth to her. My worry only escalated as she pulled out a familiar piece of paper. "You know, there's someone who's always giving me the answers to every question in all of my classes. Could it possibly be you?"

I took the paper from her hand bringing it to my face to see the handwriting better. "Brat, this isn't even my handwriting get your facts straight." I handed the paper back to her returning back to the paper I was working on.

"Prove it, let me see the paper your working on now." I grabbed the paper I was working on then moved my fingers discretely grabbing the paper I had under it. I pulled up careful not to provoke the paper above it and alert my love.

I practically shoved the paper into her face showing that I didnt do that paper she showed me for her. "Happy now? Or do you want to see the resume I have for my interview with my teacher?" She sighed before closing her eyes and handing me the paper back. "Brat, if someone's giving you all the answers 'don't bite the hand that feeds you'.

She popped another piece of lettuce into her mouth then leaned her face on the table chewing it. I pulled my phone and took another photo of my love while she had her eyes closed so she wouldn't notice. I put it in my app that I downloaded just to hide my pictures of my princess. "That's not the point Levi! I want to thank them I wouldn't have passed my last test without their paper as a review sheet!" I smirked on the inside knowing that she had stared at something I did for her for more than an hour trying to figure it out.

"Idiot, when they want to they'll tell you who they are. 'Patience is a virtue' as they say." She smiled at me and I almost lost it. I grabbed my thigh under the table trying to hold myself back. I grunted from the pain, my dull nails digging into my thigh was almost unbareable as hard as I was clinging to it.

"I guess you're right. I think I'll kiss them when I see them. Does that sound like a nice thank you? If they bother to do it they must like me right?" I imagined me kissing my love after I confessed that I was the one giving her all the answers. My love moving her lips beautifully against mine as I pulled her closer. I was startled out of my daydream when I felt a tightness and I knew exactly what was the cause.

"I have to go." I got up from the table speed walking to the bathroom. Before I almost ran out of the cafeteria I glanced back at my princess, but what I saw made my stomach feel as though I would puke.

My princess looked like she was using me.