Chapter 14

Third Person Pov

She would have him. He might be in love with someone else at the moment, but she could easily change that.

A black haired sophmore walked down an empty hallway. Her steps echoed with each step.

As she approached her destination she looked both to her right and left as a small lookout.

Her nimble hands at the lock on the locker that belonged to him got to work. Sneaking into his locker was simple since he had, on multiple occasions, sent her to get something from it before.

She easily opened the door and started to shift through his belongings. When she had found his gym bag she opened the zipper and looked for a certain article of clothing.

Shirt, shoes; all of the usual thing you would see in such a gym bag. She reached for his shorts and took them entirely out of the bag.

Closing the locker she stuffed the shorts into her own bag before walking down the hallway herself. Her neutral expression warding away any suspicion that could be found.

"Isn't that a little obsessive." A deep boice could be heard behind her. What he had just spoke was worded like a question but said as a statement.

She looked behind her a bit surprised because she didn't notice anyone at all a few momemts ago.

The unknown male was shorter than her but obviously more built than her.

She ruled out the idea of giving him amnesia for that reason.

"Levi." Saying his name to see his reaction. But it seems saying his name sparks no surprise in his eyes even though he didn't know the girl.

They stared at each other for a few more seconds before he broke the silence himself.

"Yours is the suicidal bastard, right?" She only glared at him at him a while longer until she answered.

"Yours is that (Hair Color) haired girl." His glare turned into something that unnerved her.

She knew that they would both kill for the person most important to the other, but she wasn't expecting him to become hostile by just saying the girl's name.

"Stay out of my way and I won't give a shit. The police question me I'll answer their question but not elaborate." She had to do the same. They both would do something against the law at some point; it was their only way.

If the two went against each other they would only bring themselves down too. Of course if they one-hundred percent worked together they would fight.

It was all known from the beginning to both of them. They had a forced relationship; they couldn't be anymore than this to each other or less.

Not that they wanted too, of course.

"I'm leaving." The black haired female continued down the hall. Acting as though nothing had happened.

She hadn't just met someone with the same problem as her, and she hadn't just formed an verbal contract either.

As she continueddown the hallway she heard a voice speak to the male she had finished speaking to only moments ago.

"Levi, what a coincidence!" She stopped dead in her tracks at the voice.

That was the woman Levi obsessed about. Her voice was as annoying as she imagined.

She walked back over to where she left and hid by a wall. She didn't look behind the wall she was leaned against for more than a few seconds before retreating.

That was the woman alright. Her (Hair Color) and (Eye Color) eyes were destinct. She was about the same height as Levi if not shorter.

Levi. She knew him. Somewhere before she came to this facility she had known him, but where though?

She shook the thought from her mind to focus on the conversation.

"You're coming to my dorm after class, right?"

"Brat, that's what I've been saying all day, little shit." There was some shuffling of clothes before they spoke again.

"While you're there can you cook something, please?! You're, like, the only person that knows how to cook!"

He clicked his tongue in response before responding. "Whatever, you damn brat."

"Yaaaaaay!" There was more shuffling of clothes and a grunt of annoyance from Levi.

"Now get back to your fucking class." Well now she knew he had a large vocabulary of certain words.

"Okay, bye" footsteps faded down the hallway before faded into nothing.

Her mind only thought of how much this man didn't deserve Eren's love. What has he ever done to Eren that would even be considered romantic? They haven't even talked to each other and he fell in love!

One of the people didn't leave though. With how fast the pair that had left moved it was easy to tell who was left.

"It's rude to eavesdrop." Being caught had never actually got her heart pumping like now. What would he do when he found out it was her? Did he already know?

She buried those worries down into her before showing herself.

"Tch, figured as much. What do you want?" She only stood there not knowing what to say for a moment before remembering what she had been thinking.

"Nothing really." He glared at her before sighing and walking in the other direction.

"Don't waste my time then." Before he could get far though she had walked up to him about to grab his shoulder.

Befor her hand could make contact though it was grabbed in a iron grip. "I said don't waste my time."

His voice was darker than the first time he had spoke. His aura also getting a chill to it.

"I have something to tell you." She pulled his arm from his grasp when he has lessened the force around it.

He only glared at her waiting for her to speak. "It's about the girl." She had attempted to remember the girl's name but failed.

"...What about her?" His silence before he answered had made told her she had his full attention.

"The person I love loves you." Her stare at her had turned to an uninterested look.

"That has nothing to do with my (Your Name)." So that was her name. Yes, now she remembered it.

"If Eren loves you he will try to get between you two, and since he obviously can't in through you he will try to get in through (Your N)-"

She was instantly shoved to the wall before she could finish.

"Don't you fucking dare say her name." The girl instantly backed off from continuing.

"Fine, but what will you do when Eren tries to get to you, Levi?" She used his name to show he needed her.

He was quiet not saying any plan or idea he had.

Of course he wouldn't nobody knew Eren as well as Mikasa.

"I have a plan."