Chapter 18

Levi's Pov

"Eren loves you, you midget."

Already? She doesn't even know if I actually want to do the fucking plan. That little brat, my princess is going to think less of me if I do this in front of her.

"Mikasa!" I don't have enough time to come up with a plan either. Little shit, does she expect me to work miracles.

Fine, I wanted to get this over and done with anyways. At least now I can hit two birds with one stone.

"Tch." The brat looked over to me as I got his attention. The look of worry on his face waz hysterical. "Look, brat, I don't know what country you're from, but actually I don't care. From where I'm from two guys don't fuck. And if they do fuck they get stabbed, so go fuck off I already have a girlfriend anyway. And if you still don't understand." I grabbed my princess's luxurious (Hair Color) hair and pulled her face into mine.

Our lips met and I felt like I had conquered the world. Her desirable lips finally belonging to me and I'll be damned if anyone else even thinks of touching them. They'll be fine forever no matter what I have to do.

I wrapped my arm around her waist to pull her in. I initially did the action to keep her from leaving, but the out come was better than I expected. It changed the kiss giving me the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss.

I licked her lips praying on the inside she would let me. As she opened her mouth to let me enter I opened my eyes. I looked down at the table between Eren and myself to make eye contact with him from his angle.

I could see from my peripheral that his actual face was in anguish. It was obvious by the look on his face that I had fulfilled my part of the bargain.

A tear ran down his face as the kiss I had initiated grew even deeper. That tear had settled it. I had broken the brat's heart.

He suddenly stood up from his chair with such force and speed th as t it had flown to the floor. He stood there only for a second before turning away and running out of the cafeteria.

Only a few seconds later his friend Armin had also got up and ran after him.

I closed my eyes again moving my leftover had to grasp her face to tilt it to get impossibly closer. As I had grown fiercer with the kiss I had realized my (Your Name) grabbing my wrist which was attached to her cheek. She was pulling it away from her face trying to pull me off.

After a few seconds I had finally pulled away from her delectable lips. Her cheeks were a bright red from a blush and loss of breath. Her (Skin Tone) skin making erotic face even more arousing.

"Well that satisfactory." I looked over at Mikasa who had just ruined the moment.

"Tch, could have at least waited so I could savor this." She rolled he rtf eyes at me before calmly standing and grabbing the trays left by the two brats.

I looked over at my princess to see that her face had calmed down from a mild red to a light pink.

I also stood up from my seat grabbing both of our trays. I offered my hand to her so she didn't need to touch the disgusting school table. "You're my girlfriend."

She chuckled a bit before grabbing my hand and pulled herself up. "Alright." Relief flowed through my veins at this one sentence.

My usual scowl on my face had started melt into a less annoyed experssion. I would never show this kind of face to anyone but royalty.

I put the trays away still not letting go of her precious hand.

We both started to walk down the hallway in the direction the brat went. My (Your Name) wanted to go this way for a reason beyond me. Most likely to see the Jaeger kid.

As we walked yelling could be heard clearly inside of a ring of onlookers. It was mostly a man's voice, but I could hear a girl trying to speak also. We walked closer to the group knowing it was Eren and Mikasa who had walked off.

"Eren he is obsess-" I had to cut in at that.

"That is quite enough. As you can see you are unnerving my girlfriend." I put my arm sround her waist again to show that she was in fact mine.

Eren's eyes widened at my announcement of being in a relationship. The tears that had returned and started to build up in his eyes.

"Eren." I felt my princess move out of the hold I had on her and made her way to Eren.

As she stood before Eren she brought her hands up and placed them on his shoulders. I felt my muscles tense in jealousy of what she was doing.

"I get that you love Levi, but there must be someone for you out there. Levi might not feel the same but don't make that stop you in finding love." She retracted her hands from him.

She walked back to my side and I wrapped her in my arm again. I didn't feel too happy when she strayed from from me already.

"Let's go." She shook her her in agreement and we finished out short walk down the hallway to our next classes.

"I kinda feel bad for him." I looked at her and shook my head.

"Don't, he was going to become a problem anyway if we let him stay in love with me." She eyed me warily then returned her gaze back to the front.

"I don't want anyone to get between us."