Chapter 25

Mikasa's Pov

"Eren are you alright?" I knocked lightly on the door to his door for the fifth time. He seems to not want to talk to anyone, but I know that he needs to talk his feelings out.

"Stop knocking on my door! Leave me alone!" His angry shout didn't deter me as I knocked once again.

"Oh my God! Leave me the hell alone before I call security!" I lifted my hand to knock once more before deciding not to.

I dug into my backpack to retrieve my phone. I typed in my password and was met with my home screen which was a picture of Eren.

I went to my contacts and began to text Armin.

Mikasa: Have you talked to Eren?

Armin: Yeah but he wasn't very cooperative

Mikasa: What did he say?

Armin: He told me not to tell you

I angrily stuffed my phone in my pocket before going back to my own dorm.

It walked up the large hill between the two dormitories and made my way back. Just the thought of Eren keeping something from me hurt me deeply causing me to stuff most of my face in the red scarf he gave me when we were children. I remember that night like it wasn't that long ago despite how cliche that sounds.

We had both went to the park not long before Christmas. The day meant something more to me more than anyone else, but I can't remember what else was important about that day.

We were playing on the swings after dark by ourselves. I jumped off the the swing-set and landed safely. I was walking in front of Eren's swing but was too close and got kicked in the face. It made me fall down and as an apology he wrapped his own scarf around me as we made our way back home.

The memory of the time he had wrapped it around me flooded into my mind. As I remembered that winter night I remember his mother yelling at him for sneaking into my family's yard through a hole in the fence.

We would both confide in each other when we distressed about something. When I lost contact with someone close to me or when he was diagnosed with his mental illness.

When we started to live together he would help me through the rough patches of me missing my family. They would call me occasionally, but that wouldn't help since I never got a call from him.

I can't really remember who he was. If I could remember who he was I would probably slap him for leaving me.

I walked into my dorm room and silently closed the door due to the late hour. I took my shoes off and laid them to the side of the door for tomorrow.

I turned the lamp on the bed-side on and sat down on my bed. The soft covers covering my bed created a dent as I sat on the mattress.

I reached over beside the lamp and grabbed the remote for the television that sat on a dresser. The noise was a nice distraction to the feelings Eren is giving me.

I flipped through the channels before one caught interested me. "Breaking news! Only a few short hours ago a body was found in the outskirts of S.I.N.A., a school for the mantally ill adolescence. The body was found by two students that are currently being questioned. The only information the police have given very little information regarding the happening; however, authorities have released two shocking discoveries from the scene. The body was found mutilated and showed signs of cannibalism."

I turned up the volume of the t.v. to hear more of what they would say, but the news moved on to talk about high school football from last night.

"Did he move already?" I looked out my window to see a cop car drive by because of an earlier curfew they told us about this morning. With the news I just heard I can understand why there's a new curfew. I closed my window as a precaution against Levi.

If he was after anyone who even spoke wrong about (Your Name) Eren's in danger. My plot to get Levi to reject Eren badly is working against me now. I said that Eren would speak badly about either one of the two of them badly behind their backs. I don't imagine Levi forgot that.

I badly wanted to call Eren and tell him to lock everthing in his dorm, but I know he won't answer my call anyway. We haven't been talking as much since his rejection. I don't think he took it that well. Levi must have been too harsh on him. Then again, I asked him to obliterate Eren's feelings entirely.

I can't just walk out of my dorm to see if Eren's okay either. The school has cameras covering almost every inch of campus. There isn't a single blind spot around the dorms.

I stood up from my bed and sat on my windowsill. The moon wasn't very impressive tonight leaving it almost impossible for others to see. I sat there for about an hour and saw nothing more than more police cars, police patrolling on foot, and a few nocturnal animals. My eyes had adjust fully to the dark and I could make out most figures in the darkness.

I stood up to strech and sat back down where I was. The night sky allowed my thoughts to wonder back to Levi. I will see how he acts tomorrow before taking any critical actions. There is no need to strike if there is no danger.

I stood up and changed out of my usual clothes. My pajamas are a pink button up that Eren gave me for Christmas last year. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. I wanted so badly to just ignore the light coming from the lamp but it proved to be fruitless.

I sat back up to turn the lamp off. The only way to turn it off being right under the lightbulb itself; meaning I looked straight into a lightbulb and now my eyes are burning, just great.

I made a taco with myself in the blankets too tired to get back off the covers. My knees were showing from my poorly done blanket but I just don't want to get back up.

I closed my eyes and my dreams were filled with Eren again.