Chapter 20

Very Important!

This chapter will include LOTS of gore! To be specific it will include blood and torture! If you don't want to read this I will tell you when this does happen. If anything important to the story happens I will put it at the end!

It will also be a lot longer than usual chapters so I don't stop in the middle of the torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov

Today was strolling by at the pace of a turtle. The events that will happen tonight had me itching for nighfall. The thought of blood on my hands filled my head all day.

"Hey Levi, want to hangout after school at my place?" I looked to my side where my princess was sitting eating her lunch. My princess sat to my right ever since she became mine.

"Can't, there's going to be a huge ass test tomorrow in my Civics class." I saw the disappointment in her face for a few seconds before it covered up with her usual cheery expression.

"Well then text me if you change your mind. Remember to keep your girlfriend happy!" She wrapped her left arm around my neck and leaned on me. Her hair fell on my shoulder as she decided to just rest her head on me.

"I'll take you out on a date tomorrow, how about that?" I moves my arm to latch onto her waist and pulled her closer.

"I might just have to take you up on that offer." She used the arm wrapped around my neck to pick the cookie off my tray and take a bite off the dessert. As she leaned her face close to mine to take the bite I pressed my lips to hers.

Other than my small conversations with my princess throughout the day nothing exciting happened until after school.

I had to hurry to my "date" location to set everything up. It only took me about fifteen minutes to set the stage for tonight.

When I finally was ready for I made my way to the girl's dorm to wait for (Bitch's Name).

"Were you waiting for me?" I looked into her eyes. My expression wasn't any different than my usual look of boredom.

"You're late." She lookes at ther watch and started to blush when she realized the time.

"I wasn't late late, only five minutes." I internally rolled my eyes at her tardiness. My princess would never be late for something we would do together.

"C'mon." I turned around and started to walk towards the school, or more specifically, towards the forest behind the school.

"So, what do you have planned?" She latched onto my arm like the disgusting leech she is. People like her only for her body not her personality.

"You'll know soon enough." The rest of the walk was in silence with the occasional annoying remark from the witch.

After about twenty minutes of walking a small cave came into view. The cave only big enough to park a average sized car vertically.

"Is this the place you were taking me to?" Is the girl serious? Why the fuck would I stop here, where I might add is where a bonfire is lit, without a reason?!

"Obviously." She walked into the back of the cave where I had lined up plastic rope, a candle, a sewing needle, and a spool of thread. They were sitting nearly on the ground in a nice straight line.