Chapter 13

(Your Name)'s Pov

It has been a few weeks since Levi had decided to help me become class president. Let me just say he's more popular than me with people, mostly with the ladies, so I can assume people will vote for me. He's been helping me with posters around the school so I'm also getting more help that way also. Right now we were outside putting them up on the notice board around the school.

"Oi, stop thinking about whatever's in your head and fucking help me with this." He said with a fuck ton of posters under his arm.

"Alright, alright I'm helping." I took half of the posters out of his arms carrying them myself.

"(Your Name)!" My eyes widened to the size of plates and before I could do anything I was tackled to the ground.

"Dammit Hanji! I told you not to attack me every time you see me!" Before she could explain herself she was lifted off me and thown to the side.

"Four-Eyes, I don't know who you are, but we are busy, so fuck off." Levi had a look of pure death directed towards Hanji. I would feel bad for her if she didn't do this practically every day.

"Oh, I see how it is (Your Name)." Hanji looked straight at me as Levi gave me his hand for help.

"What are you jumping to conclusions about now?" As I settled to my feet I was almost knocked over again as she gave me a bone crushing hug.

"You left me for this French model! How could you!" I put on a are-you-kidding face after that.

"Hanji, shut up I just talked to you two days ago. You sound like a jealous girlfriend." She feigned hurt as she put her hand over her heart and turned her face to the side.

"Glasses, are you going to keep annoying us, or am I going to be forced to make you help?" Levi's intimidating vision most likely consisted of her carrying all the posters while we put them up.

"As much as I would love to I must decline, my kind Shorty" Levi reached his hands out to grab her before I grabbed his hands and put them to his side.

"Hanji hurry up and tell us what you need. I know what you're thinking." She laughed nervously as I had pointed out her obvious intention.

"Well my kind, loving, caring, beautiful,  best friend in the whole world I was wondering if since you're going to become the class president that just maybe you could donate money to the science club when you win?" I crossed my arms and unconsciously leaned towards Levi.

"I guess, but I am not using that in my speech."

"Thank you! You're the best friend I could ever dream of!" She tackled me in yet another hug. Thankfully Levi caught my arm in time to stop my fall. "I have to go now though! Have fun with your pocket sized model!"

And with that as she ran back into the school. Of course that's what she'd do. She gets what she wants then leaves you to do it all.

"Stupid Four-Eyes, asking for shit then fucking ditching." Levi grumbled for a bit longer before finally stopping and having a normal, as normal as it can be, conversation.

"Hey, Levi, can we be done for today?" We had been putting up posters and giving out flyers all day and my arms and legs are killing me.

"Brat, we have to keep up with our quota or you won't win."

"But Levi, I'm not as muscular as you! My whimpy arms need a break from carrying all of this." I slumped my shoulders trying to show that I was exhausted.

Levi finally stopped and looked back at me before sighing in submission.

"Fine I'll find someone else to carry it." I raised an eyebrow perfectly showing my confusion.

Levi looked around for a few seconds before settling his eyes on a girl a few meters away. She appeared to be talking to her group of friends, but I could tell she kept glancing at levi every time she could manage it.

As I opened my mouth to ask what he was doing he walked over to her with a confident stride. The girl's eyes locked onto his as a gigantic blush somehow appeared on her make-up covered face.
Levi stopped in front of her before talking to her for a few minutes. As the conversation went on between the two heads were nodded by the girl, and Levi even seemed to be flirting with her. My blood boiled to no end at the sight of that.

At the end of their conversation Levi turned around walking back over to me. He grabbed to posters out of my hand and handed them to her.

She sent me a glare as she grabbed my portion of the posters. "You can run off now. Me and Levi have this." I opened my mouth to tell her off from her obvious insult.

"Tch, if you want to insult someone use some grammar at least." I looked over at Levi surprised that defended me. "By the way, brat, this is Petra. She said she'd help is with the posters." I lifted up my eyebrow in confusion for why this prick is helping me when she obviously hates me. Must be Levi's heavenly biceps.

The tension in the air would have strangled Levi if he wasn't so indifferent to human emotions. He just told me to start giving out flyers before telling Petra to put a poster up behind him. As I gave out the pieces of paper with pictures of me, and the picture of Levi for good measure, I realized that Levi would be a better president then me. He seemed to know what to do to make people listen to him; he could also work extremely well under pressure, if that even mattered.

"Oi, brat, I told you to give them out not just stand there with one in your hand." I looked back snapping out of my thoughts of him.

"Sorry, just thinking about some things." I rubbed the back of my neck at being caught in my thoughts of him by him.

"Whatever, just give out the damn things like a spokesperson. Meaning don't give up 'til they take one." I let out a small laugh before basically shoving the papers in other people's faces.

From behind me I heard Levi scolding Petra for doing something, but I tried to ignore them.

When we reached our goal extactly Levi let us finally quit for the day. I had given out my whole stack of flyers, and Levi and Petra had put up all of their posters everywhere.

"About time we could quit." I wrapped my arm around Levi's shoulders showing Petra to fuck off he was mine.

I don't quite appreciate people trying to steal my new toy.