Chapter 4

(Your Name)'s Pov

I like the new kid. He's really cute, and I wouldn't mind being more than friends with him. That is if he even considers me a friend. Most of the time he treats me like he doesn't care about me, or hates me! Maybe I should do what the counselors told me to do and talk about me feeling to him with "I" messages.

On second thought that's stupid, don't do that. If I did that I wouldn't be just insane; I'd be a good girl, and I'll die before that happens.

I walked towards the school's cafeteria trying to avoid the starving teenagers running to the line like animals. I waited in line just accepting that everyone thinks it's fine to skip me and letting it happen. "Oi, shit heads, stop fucking skipping me." I looked behind me to see Levi angrily glaring up at the person in front of him. Levi was picking a fight with the meanest and strongest person in school.

"Levi! Hey, Levi!" Levi glanced over at me his eyes seemed like they softened, but I also saw something growing in shadows of his grey and blue eyes them. I waved my hands not caring if I annoyed everyone around me. He walked up towards me in line stopping at my right. "Levi, you shouldn't try to pick a fight with him. That guy has broken noses before." All he did was making a small 'tch' at me not taking his eyes off the front of the line.

I swung my arm around Levi's shoulder leaning my face dangerously close to him. "Get off me before I do something to damage that pretty face you have." I immediately blushed from his subtle compliment. Does he really think that my face is 'pretty'. I felt my face start to slowly heat up giving the thought that he liked me attention in my mind.

I felt a small fire within me flicker to life; I don't know what it is for, but I am definitely not complaining. I removed my arm from his shouder standing up straight. Levi glanced toward me in the corner of his eye. Me catching his gaze gave him a teasing kissy face to annoy him. "Levi, do you even think of me as a friend?" I leaned away from him pretending to be sad and depressed.

I put fake tears in my eyes and looked towards him. I looked him in the eye to see his eyes widen and his posture to stiffen like a board. Worry started to bubble in his pupils like a witch was making a brew in his eyes. "Because it looks like you were checking me out a minute ago." The tears in my eyes were replaced with a mischievous glint as fast as lightning.

The worry that present in Levi's eyes a second ago was replaced with his same old uninterested gaze just as fast as mine. "Brat, just because I looked at you doesn't mean I eye raped you." He moved his gaze back to the line in front of us that had surprisingly quickened up its pace.

I sighed in my head knowing that he was right, and I should stop before he realises that I love him. "Fine, fine. Be that way; see if I care." I crossed my arms over my impressive breasts that are my pride and joy. I leaned most of my weight on my left foot making my body leaned away from Levi.

I heard a sigh come from Levi back at me before he looked back at me. "Tch, you brat, just because your boobs are huge doesn't mean the you need to put your hands under them to make them bigger. Not everyone in the room is a straight guy or lesbian just for you; I hope you know that." I felt my face heat up again before I immediately put my arms back down feeling my chest bounce back down for a second.

"I didn't do that to show my babies off you weirdo! No one is privileged enough to stare at them!" I shoved him away from me extremely pissed off. How could he call his only friend a slut? I thought we were friends, was I just annoying him the whole time? I walked away from the line going to sit down at a table away from anyone in the cafeteria. I leaned over the dirty bench table thing thinking if I was actually a slut to everyone.

I crossed my arms on the table and put my head in the center of them like a bird to its nest. I kept my tears from falling out of my eyes, but obviously still visible. I kept my head down when I felt someone sit down beside me. I snuggled up farther into my arm nest to keep my false sense of security from being destroyed by the stranger.

"C'mon brat, I don't have all day to say this. Look when someone wants to talk to you." I kept my head in place not wanting to look at Levi's face not sure of what emotion would be there. "Fine, I'll fucking say it. I don't give a fuck if you don't listen to me; I'm sorry okay, and stop moping around." I lifted my head up just a tad to see if his face showed if he was actually guilty or sorry.

I sniffled my nose the brought my arm to wipe the tears out of my eyes in case they were still there. "Do you mean it?" I looked into his eyes hope probably showing through my eyes.

Levi moved his head to the side avoiding my hopeful gaze to look at the floor. "Yes, now eat this before I do." He shoved a salad at my face in a plastic see through container. I smiled at him before he looked at me in the face like before. I burst out in laughter not even attempting to cover my obnoxious laughter.

"Levi?" I stopped my fit of laughter to get his attention.

"What now brat?" He squished his eyebrows together as a obvious sign that he was annoyed with me.

"Levi, you forgot to bring something to eat with." I started to laugh again before starting to eat pieces of the salad with my fingers.

"Brat, don't eat it with your fingers! Get something to eat it with then!" I popped a cherry tomato into my mouth as he spoke making him sigh. I grabbed a piece of the salad bringing it to his lips trying to make him eat it.

He slapped my hand away making the food slide across the empty table. It landed on the floor making a small mess that caused him to get annoyed with me because of  cleanliness problem he has.

"You know Levi, you never told me why you were admitted into this place."