Season 1 Chapter 2

GD POV

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed when suddenly someone jumped on my bed, shaking it till I fell down and very soon the same happened to my roommate, TOP hyung. We both groaned in pain which made the culprits to laugh heartfully. Arggg SEUNGRI AND DAESUNG!!

Even in my sleepiness, I managed to deathly glare at them which made them ran away from our room. Ah shoot! My ass is hurting!!

"Why did they wake us up like that??" TOP hyung asked me in his husky voice.

I stroked my messy reddish hair and looked at the clock to see it was.....7:30 AM!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!?! WHY DID THEY WAKE US AT THIS HOUR?!?!

We both cursed under our breath and were about to get back to sleep when suddenly someone screamed loudly, destroying our eardrums. It was Elizabeth!!! Immediately Hyung and I hurried to her room to see Elizabeth outside her room, still on her pokemon pijama with a shocked and scared look. Even like this, she's so cute.

Without realizing it, Seungri and Daesung were also beside us and Elizabeth was tugging on my hand. I looked at her and she kept pointing inside her room. Curious, I glanced at hyung before peeking inside her room to see Taeyang sleeping soundlessly. I frowned at him sleeping but then realized the situation. Oh yeah that's his room after all...

"Why is he sleeping in my room oppa??" Elizabeth asked me. I signed and looked over Seungri who I believed at least would help but he shrugged off and nudged Daesung who patted TOP hyung on the shoulder. Having no choice, hyung cleared his voice and said in one single breath "Well it was agreed that you and Taeyang should share the room since you two are besties but i guess yesterday Seungri forgot to tell the case so you know". Elizabeth looked at him shocked yet with a small smile which made her looked even more cute. She nodded before returning to bed with Taeyang and mouthed us 'Thank you for telling'. Then she went back into sleeping so did we all except Seungri and Daesung who agreed to make breakfast.

✖✖✖

When I woke up BY MYSELF this time, I looked over hyung's bed to see it empty. I yawned loudly before heading to the bathroom, doing my needs and then went downstairs to be welcomed by loud greetings. I smiled toothily and took a seat near Seungri who was devouring his plate. Gosh doesn't he know how to behave in front of a lady?!

To my great surprise, in front of me, was displayed a variety of food and drinks to start the morning in beauty. I patted Seungri on the head and praised him for his efforts but all he did was laughing his ass out. When I was about to ask the matter, Taeyang who was unfortunately beside Elizabeth, said that it was her and him who did all. I was astonished and maybe jealous....

✖✖✖

During our breakfast, everyone was happily chatting except Hyung who's always shy and quiet around Elizabeth. Where the hell did Bingu hyung go??

Suddenly Elizabeth's phone rang so she excused herself and left the table to pick it up. I'm the meantime that she was talking, we were all doing a food battle. When she came back, she yelled loudly at us and scolded us like a mom would do to his sons for being mischievous. No need to say that when she ordered us to clean the room completely, we immediately did so. After that, she warned us that she was going to her grandparents' house which wasn't that far and if she could borrow a car. Kind at the heart as I am, I tossed her my keys and she drove away to her grandparents' house while we all, we were all spending the day at home, being bingu as usual :)