Season 1 Chapter 5

Elizabeth POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. Right in front of me, was standing the person I didn't expect at all. Not even in a million years.

Since both our parents were glancing at us, he shrugged and walked to me before handing me a bouquet of roses and kissing the palm of my hand, still in bowing position. Wow who knew he was like that?!?

When he finally sat down, his amma asked us if we knew each other. I shyly nodded still not being able to look into his eyes while him, he smiled and answered 'yes' which made our both parents happy. Oh my god, that's so awkward!!

In no time, the elderly ones got busy into their conversation, leaving me and him silent.

- "So Elizabeth...I didn't know that you were interested in getting married" he said

- " so didn't I knew about you Oppa!! I mean I thought you were dating a girl" I replied in the same tone as him

- " seriously Elizabeth I'm almost 30 so it's naturally that I should look for a girl to settle down and no I wasn't" he replied with a less serious expression.

I nodded before being interrupted by a waiter who was asking our command. But somehow I felt like someone was glaring at me. At the corner of my eyes, I saw the waiter looking at me pervertly. Yurk!

Suddenly he stood up, walked behind me, placed his hands on my shoulders before glaring at the waiter and saying 'That's all for us and yeah one more thing, this girl that you kept glaring at, is my fiancée and as her future husband, I absolutely hate it then way you looked at her. So If you don't want me to report you to your manager, better apologize to her and switch our waiter with someone else."

The waiter apologized to me quickly before rushing to the counter. After that, he took back his seat and we started chatting again. Of course in between so, I did thank him for the bravery which made him smiled, making my heart pound faster that before.

- "well I see that you both take care of each other well?!?" His amma said with a proud smile.

We both smiled toothily before being interrupted by a serious question asked by my appa.

- " my dear do you both agree for the marriage?? You see my children, since a long time ago our families were already parented so we divided to change our friendship into a bonding through our children's marriage. So do you both agree?"

I bit my lower lips preventing myself from smiling like an idiot and nodded yes so did he. Of course by our response, both families cheered loudly and celebrated with glasses of wine.

When he offered me some, I refused which everyone was shocked about.

- " oh oh perfect future newly married couple will be have here, won't we?? The husband likes to drink while the wife don't " his appa said which made everyone cracked a smile.

After all they aren't that bad as my future in laws and oh well, he isn't that bad too. In fact I think I night have loved him now...forget the phase 'like'

At the end of the night, we both ended going in my car. What do you think?? I'm not gonna abandon GD's car. We greeted our parents from both sides and left. On our way back home, we both became closer than before till we started singing loudly while listening to 'Doom Dada'

✖✖✖

Finally we entered home. I parked GD's car into the drive way and signed before entering just to be stopped by his sudden kiss on the lips.

I stared at him wide-eyed. He winked at me before whispering in my ears "GoodNight Jagiya and yeah this marriage should remain a secret between us, okay?"

I nodded before he again pecked my cheek this time and entered first and shouted loudly "IM HOME!!" which was followed by numerous of greetings.

Just when I was about to get in, a black car pulled in the drive way and a man dressed in driver outfit, came out. Confused I asked him for whom this car was and he said for him....

I was taken aback this time too. Seriously I didn't knew he was so rich that he had a driver just to drive his car back way home.

Before entering in, I stared at the starry sky and recalled everything that happened since this morning. The news.... The date planning.... Him being sweet with me...his pecks...

Who knew that he was the one, planned to marry me one day?? The one who I was going to call 'Husband' one day?? The one who I was going to fall for despite having a crush on GD?? Who knew that this person was the unexpected Choi Seunghyun aka the one and only T.O.P!!!