Final Chapter of Season 2

+ 10 years later +

Areum POV

"KWON CHEOL AND KWON BYEOL!!!! GET OUT OF MY STUDY ROOM KIDS!!!!!!! AND DON'T MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!!!"

Too late Parker, you've already awaken me up.

I signed deeply and put on my robe before lazily getting my ass up to see these morning messers.

Oh hi wattpad readers. Didn't notice you there? How have you all been? Me, I've been awesome..well yeah awesome during these marital years of mine.

3 years after our marriage, I've given birth to our first child, Kwon Cheol. This boy took all my features; brunette hair, well defined and green eyes.

Then one year later, I've given birth to our second child, Kwon Byeol. She took after her dad; light blond hair, bluish deep eyes and dimples. These two children are the most precious things in my life...

Well now I'm 32 years old, Parker is 33 years old, Byeol is 6 years old and Cheol is 7 years old.

Happy family, right??

Well anyways, shall we get back to reality.

Once downstairs, I saw Parker running behind the kids like a lunatic. I glanced at the counter to see all his papers all ruined by coffee. I laughed internally and called the kids towards me.

"MUMMY!!" they screamed loudly and hugged me. For their height they arrived only at my thigh level. I hugged them anf kissed them a morning kiss.

" good morning My love. I'm sorry for this mess, early in the morning " Parker said before pecking my lips.

I smiled and replied that it was okay. After the kids released me, I made my way to the kitchen to make ourselves some breakfast.

Well..well in the meantime, Parker played with the kids who were laughing uncontrollably. No doubt Parker is just like Jiyong.

***

- ' yess dad. I've signed everything for the new project ' Parker said to dad. My Dad, Seunghyun and father-in-law, Jiyong were business partners. They both started a business amd now it's Parker's and my turn to take over thr business.

- ' well my son I know you'll perform at the business amazingly for the....'

"GRANDPAAAAA!!" could be heard afar. We all looked towards the source of the sound when suddenly Cheol and Byeol jumped on their grandfather who held them tightly with a smile.

" hello there little demons!! Wow look how you guys grew up!!!" He said in a shocked voice.

The kids giggled and the scene of interaction between these 3 persons were amazing.

Just then, daddy Jiyong came inside too and were greeted by the kids in the sane way. Parker and I both laughed at their cuteness.

At the same time, the two motherly figures arrived, Elizabeth and Claire. 2 most stunning I've ever seen in my life.

They walked in and kissed Parker and I on the cheeks and hugged the 2 kids dearly.

Parker who was seated, got up and came behind me, placing his hands around my waist. He kissed my temple and said

- " we have the best family ever. Even though they might be old, these 4 persons are always here for anything and anyone. How grateful I am for having you in my life, Kwon Areum! You were, are and will always be the best thing that ever happened to me!" He said with a smile

I smiled back and pecked his cheeks and then, deepened my head into the crook of his head while watching the 4 elders playing joyfully with the kids.

The End