Season 1 Chapter 9

Elizabeth POV

Wow, one week has already gone away. Last week, I was with Seunghyun, discovering that I'm going to marry him on November 1st and now, only 1 moth before the marriage. Quick,huh?

During this entire week, Seunghyun and I had been getting closer than earlier. I mean in the morning he would wake me up with a peck, at night he would put me to bed with a peck, we often had walks together.

But also another thing happened, Guess what?? Ji Yong aka G-Dragon aka GD aka Leader of the world famous band, BIGBANG aka Best Rapper in Korea who happened to be my ex-crush confessed to me like literally told me 'I like me will you go out with me' but in a more romantic way. Just imagine that he went through the trouble of organizing a special concert for me but of course he didn't confess to me there, only after the concert among all the staffs and the guys. But as you already knew, I refused because you know why ;)

By now I'm sure that the others might have suspicion on us. Better very soon, we'll have to tell them the truth even if Seunghyun didn't want to because just imagine how Taeyang would react when he learnt that his bestie aka me is getting married to his best guy friend. How Seungri would react. How Daesung would react and last but not least, How GD would react after catching is red-handed.

Anyways I was getting ready to do some groceries since our stock of food was already over. As a fashion designer, it was always my habit to wear something not complicated but swaggy so I wore my 'Get Your Crayon' shirt with ripped at the knees jean along with my 'BO$$' cap and my golden Bieber type shoes.

After gathering all my necessaries, I took along my phone and wallet. As I was heading towards my car, GD who was watching Batman Cartoon, asked if whether he could come with me. Kind hearted as I was, I agreed but warned him 2 things..

Firstly, he would have to walk till the wall and secondly, he would be the one to carry all the shopping bags. He agreed and hurried to take his mask and jacket before we went.

✖✖✖

We both were on our way back home. GD was holding some shopping bags so was I but mine were much lighter. We were both talking randomly on our way like
- What's the stupidest thing you ever did??

- who was literally your first love?

- wanna hear a pick up line. Are you from Korea? Cause I want to be your Soul Mate

Or even started singing. We sang 'Mapsosa', 'If you' and 'Dancing King' from EXO. Just when we were singing 'Blood Sweat & Tears' from BTS, something unexpected happened. A big Van parked beside us and pulled Jiyong and I into the van. Of course, we both struggled extremely from their grips but it was in vain. All our shopping bags dropped on the floor and the van drove with us inside, conscious.

✖✖✖

When I regained consciousness, I tried to open my eyes but it was impossible. All I could see was darkness. I felt like there was a cloth or a mask on me. Slowly, I regained my breathing pattern and calmed myself down. But wait, it was just the beginning.

As if a storm just passed by, a wave of pain crashed on entire body, each joint of my body, each muscles of my body were cramping severely. The taste of blood could be tasted on the tip of my lips. My hands were so firmly tied up that I swear, my skin maybe had already ripped off. My feet were cuffed together with something cold and electric. Whether I tried to move my feet, electric shock was sent through my body. In other and simpler words, I was tied up.

Only silence was ruling over. Somewhere nearby, a door was swinging noisily. Suddenly I felt something moving beside. Scared as hell, I remained constant waited for it to stop until I heard a hurt and tired voice calling 'Elizabeth' 'Elizabeth'. This voice, it was from.....'JIYONG!' 'OPPA IM BESIDE YOU' I screamed loudly.

We both wiggled our arms, signaling that we're really here.

'What happened?? How come we're here Ji Yong' I asked him terrified.

'I don't.....' He was cut off by...a familiar voice which I didn't want to believe.

- "Simple, you both have been kidnapped and if I may also add, Elizabeth has been raped on the way too."

I couldn't believe it, I was raped...by him!! Kidnapped by him??? Wait what!?! I...don't understand... How he?! Why?!!

Tears were streaming down my face at his thought

Why me???? Why did he do that to me??? Why is he after me??