Season 1 Chapter 8

GD POV

*Next Morning*

When I woke up, the clock revealed it was 09 00. Nothing to be surprised about I guess. I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom still sleepy.

When I came back, Hyung was still sleeping so I woke him up so be soon slapped by him across my cheeks. My god not again!!

Taking the vase from our book shelf, I poured all the water on his face which woke him up instantly. He screamed like a little girl before jumping out of bed and heading towards the bathroom immediately while cursing under his breath.

I chuckled and said sarcastically 'Don't thank me hyung. Just come down for breakfast' to be soon answered by a groaning yes

Once downstairs, only Elizabeth was sat in the dinning room. All the other seats were empty. I signed deeply before advancing towards her. Since she was back facing me, I booed her which made her jumpscared, causing me to laugh. When she realized it was me, she slapped my arm before scolding me for scaring her. I apologized and afterwards we eventually ate breakfast together to be soon joined my hyung.

After breakfast Taeyang who went to the gym early in the morning, suggested whether we could go to the restaurant in the evening. Having nothing planned for tonight, we all agreed and gradually went to do our own things.

Hyung went to see his parents while Elizabeth went to see her grandparents. Talking about these two, wasn't there something dishy going on??

I mean hyung who barely talked to her, was way more normally now and Elizabeth who was awkward around him, was smiling and giggling around him more often.

Bothered by it, I went to the room where the maknae lines were. Once inside, I just randomly asked whether they noticed something weird between Hyung and Elizabeth. They just plainly replied stupid things like 'Yeah Hyung is dressing up more lazily now' or 'Noona is more noona maturity now'.

I rolled my eyes before heading towards Taeyang's room where he was writing his newly songs for his solo album. I apologized for the disturbance before asking the same thing but no, he didn't. Seriously am I the only one who can see these?!?

Enough inquiry for today, I went down the park for some fresh air. On my way there, I met Teddy, my good buddy so together we walked down to the park while hitting some cigarettes. Old habits never die after all...

Arriving at almost night, I bid my farewell to Teddy who I roamed with all day. I hurried way to home where once there, I rushed towards the bathroom to get changed into my simple outfit so as not to attract attention.

Along with our masks, we all got into Seungri's black car to get to the restaurant. As Elizabeth was seated beside me, i complimented her about her outfit which made her blushed.

But somehow I could see hyung glaring at my direction as if I'm doing something wrong. Definitely something was fishy between them.

Once at the restaurant, we all got in and Taeyang asked for a table reserved under the name of YB for 6 persons. The waiter nodded and showed us our table which was situated in the back of the restaurant, inside a spacious room. Each one sat down afterwards

I was seated between Elizabeth and Taeyang while hyung was seated beside Daesung who was beside Taeyang and Seungri was beside Elizabeth.

As yesterday, the night went by fast. Chattings and laughing of ours filled the room but hey! I'm not complaining. Once over, we all went home directly as we were all tired, since yesterday adventure.

At home, everyone went into their way to their room. No tv, No games, Only bed!

But somehow when i went to sleep, hyung wasn't yet at his bed which was usual since he always tries to sleep at the earliest as possible. Where was he after all??

Never mind, with the thought of "I must confess to Elizabeth tomorrow but how", I fell into the world of dreams, dreaming only about my crush...