Season 1 Chapter 11

Elizabeth POV

It's been 24 hours since GD and I had been kidnapped by Mino, my ex-boyfriend. He used to be the ideal boyfriend 1 year ago but one day he abused me and made me fall pregnant of his child. Later on, he was arrested by the police and put in jail while me, I did an immediate abortion after learning the birth news. I know I shouldn't have done this but what! It was all in a fake phase of thinking that Mino would be the ideal father for my child but guess I was wrong.

Anyways, Mino has been stuck with us all night, threatening to kill my boyfriend which I'm sure must have astonished GD since he didn't know anything about it.
The only food we've gotten was water but hey better that than nothing.

Mino was walking back and forth in the room, waiting as if for something to happen or so. Since I was curious "What are you impatient for?"

At my voice, he turned to me and smirked, slowly advancing towards me and once beside me, he grabbed my chin and squeezed it before saying "Time for your death"

Immediately GD yelled to stop him but it was in vain. Seeing GD like that, Mino took out his gun and placed it on my heart, making my heart beat fast.

"Yell again and I fucking blow up her mind" he said amusingly.

GD growled and shut up, looking at me confidently as if trying to say that everything is gonna be ok.

Suddenly his phone rang. So he took it and talked to the other person to be soon smiling like an idiot. He smiled and then diverted his gaze towards me and said "Guess what your Oppa is here!!"

No!! No !! No!!! Not Seunghyun!!! I hope he misunderstood the person!!! Please not Seunghyun here!!!!

He said loudly 'Come In' and the door opened to reveal....Seungri?!?

Wait what??? They thought he was my boyfriend?? Haha.. No but HEYYYY...

'Seungri!!!!' I shouted loudly along with GD. Just then, GD looked at me and said "Wait you are going out with Seungri?!! Seriously Elizabeth I thought he was like your bro!"

"He is Jiyong! I don't know why thy thought he was my boyfriend!" I answered still glaring at a confused Mino.

"So it means you really have one then and you didn't bother tell me" GD replied back.

"Can we talk about that later please!!" I asked annoyed by the fact that he was worried about that statement...

'No...o.....na" a deadly beaten Seungri said before fainting on the ground.

" SEUNGRI.... MINO PLEASE LET ME TAKE CARE OF HIM!!!!" I pleaded Mino

"no Elizabeth, Mino let me take care take of him..I'll do whatever you want but just let me treat his wounds. " GD said.

" If someone has to do so it's only me GD!" I said and looked at Mino pleadingly.

Signing, Mino agreed and freed my hands and legs but added "You'll have to do everything I tell you to do now" Having no other option, I only agreed and healed some of his wounds. The first aid kit was nearby so it was easier.

Suddenly Mino dragged me back to my place, locked me up again but also covered GD and our face with the mask, making the vision all dark.

Afterwards I heard Mino answering his call and then he cursed and left the room.

Seunghyun where are you?? Please come and save me...