Season 1 Chapter 16

Taeyang POV

After 1 week since the kidnapping, Elizabeth and hyung's marriage has been announced publicly. Of course this matter attracted a lot of Media's attention along with the population. But surprisingly the fans had been less bitchy than usual. I mean seriously they tend to over react sometimes.

Anyways 2 weeks before the grand day and yet no decors have started. Today it was special guy's day, you know the typical type of day where guys spend the day together.

At around 9 am, we all already woke up. I know it's very unbelievable to think about this, I mean who would believe me If I say that GD and Hyung woke up early like that..?! I can't even believe it myself

While Elizabeth, well let's say that we left her with my girlfriend, Min Hyorin. Don't worry guys, she's super cool and amazing to me.

Once our breakfast,consisting of lattes, tea, coffee, macaroons, bread, waffle, fruit salad, eggs, bacons and soup which was prepared by our future sister in law, was finished, all the boys went to fetch their phones or something like that while I went straight to the car, waiting for them.

Finally after like an eternity of waiting lastly for GD to come, they all came in with their masks on and luckily Seungri brought one for me too. I put it on and here we go with our guy's day

✖✖✖

- "Come on Maknae!! Choose one suit already!!!" Hyung said irritated.

It was twelfth shop that we've visited just for Mr.Maknae could choose his suit. Everyone already bought their suits but no, Mr.Maknae wasn't satisfied with the given ones so he preferred to drag us all day to choose his tux.

- "Almost done hyung!" He said all cherry.

- "you've been literally saying that since the past 3 hours..." GD added before taking his lollipop in his mouth.

- "Riri before I murder you, go pay that suit and come back!" Daesung threatened him

The latter signed and picked up the tux he was holding and went to pay it.

Finally he came!! Since we were all super hungry, we decided to drop by a food course which ended being McDonald.

Trust me when I say, Celebrities or not, we do eat like beasts.

✖✖✖✖

You know what's better on a Guy's day, playing arcade games.

Right now, we all were at an arcade gaming centre, playing Tekken 6

- "And take this Hyung" I said with a smile as hyung was losing right now.

- "Aigoo that's not fair. I wasn't ready yet!!" He said in defense

We all laughed at his cute pout and I decided to let him win.

Since we won about 30 tickets, we also won a Panda stuffed animal which hyung said o offer to Elizabeth. Believe me or not but I personally think that Hyung is the best match for Elizabeth.

I know that GD likes her too but hyung is more qualified foe her than GD....shush don't tell GD I said that,ok?

Finally after our day was over, we all returned tiredly home to see Hyorin's car at the driveway. We entered with our bags to be greeted by Elizabeth hugging TOP and Hyorin hugging me. Yeah I do love her guys

After the hug, we all had a group hug after TOP gave Elizabeth the panda. She squealed so much of excitement. See when I say that TOP and Elizabeth are perfect for each other...

Just wishing upon their marriage and Happy Ever After now...