Season 1 chapter 13

Elizabeth POV

When we heard the siren, everyone exclude TOP and I went to lead the police men here.

After their departure, TOP and I just held hands like firmly, scared of what happened, scared of losing each other.. Just when I was about to open my mouth to talk, TOP placed his lips on mine and kissed me shortly but full of meaning, love and passion. Of course I kissed back but soon after, we broke apart and caught our breath with a smile.

Afterwards I hugged him tightly and said "I missed you so much Seunghyun. I was so scared!" to be returned a hug back and he said "As long as you have me, be reassured than no one can hurt you" but our lovey dovey moment didn't last forever.

Suddenly police guards came in and we showed them the culprits which they took away into their vans. Then left.

All the boys then, joined us on the floor where we all laid down and stayed silently. No talking, no muttering, only breathing could be heard.

- "I still can't understand what just happened." Taeyang said

- "everything went so fast, Elizabeth and I were just walking from the market when suddenly they kidnapped us." GD narrated

- "Talking about Elizabeth, Are you ok?? And you GD and Seungri too?? Are you guys ok?" Daesung asked worriedly

The three of us responds yes together.

- "now guys shall we go??" TOP said

Everyone then stood up and we were walking till TOP's car when suddenly I felt dizzy and....fell unconscious.

The last thing I only remembered, was TOP shaking me and telling something like 'wake up' before I closed my eyes.

✖✖✖

When I woke up, I was laid on a soft bed, covered by a fluffy blanket. Umm comfy...

Then it hit me, the kidnap, BIGBANG at the rescue, me unconscious... So I was....in a hospital.

I looked around to see that I was lying in a white room with only a few decors at the sides.

Then I felt something heavy on my left hand. I carefully tilted my head to see a head sleeping on it. By a closer peek, I noticed that it was....TOP who was sleeping on my hand while holding it too. Awww he's so cute like that

I giggled lightly, which made him to move but suddenly he fell of his chair any fell down on the floor but instead of hearing a boom sound, I heard whining sounds as if they were from Seungri.. What!!

Just then, all types of morning yarnings could be heard. What they slept on the floor...

After a few minutes, they all stood up, still asleep though but they tried their best to look good.
- "WAIT NOONA IS WOKEN UP!! WE HAVE TO INFORM THE DOCS!!!" Seungri shouted, waking everyone fully.

Immediately everyone rushed outside while Seunghyun stayed with me. He took again a seat beside me, intertwined our hands and kissed the palms, still looking at me. Happiness is everything that I was wishing for and guessed what it came true...

But then the urge to tell him the truth, hit me...I can't hold it anymore. As my future husband, he needs to know everything

- "Seunghyun there's something we need to talk about..."

- "sure go ahead...what happen??"

- "well...I think it's time for you to know the truth! It started..."

To Be Continued