Season 1 Chapter 17

Daesung POV

Today was another day which made us all a bit more excited since the marriage is approaching.

Today Seungri and I were going to rent a hall for the marriage to be later decorated by professionals. Damn marriage is such a stressful thing, right??

Once breakfast finished, Maknae and I went straight into my car with our masks on as usual. A but if freedom would be appreciable here.

We bud goodbyes to our sister-in-law and hyungs before leaving. Yup a sign of respect to the elderly is good sometimes.

Mapsosa, a long day ahead of us...

✖✖✖✖

After having visited more than 40 halls for the marriage, we finally found one, nearby the beach. Not bad. It was enough big to hold about 500-700 people. With the bug hit news, pretty sure the Hall would be full of people.

As we liked the hall, I immediately phoned GD and talked to him about the hall. He agreed to visit it along with Taeyang. TOP hyung was at his villa, sleeping due to his tiredness I guess.

After the two others came, they also liked the hall and we all agreed to do the marriage here. Without losing further seconds, Taeyang phoned some professional decorators while GD phoned his catering service. Maknae and I were goofying around as usual. #MaknaeLine

For lunch, we all drove to a restaurant where we finally ordered some sushi and kimchi. Mamamia I was soooooo hungry

✖✖✖

- "Seungri stop playing around and help me putting this up." I said

Seungri signed loudly before helping me to put the ribbon on the top garland. My god so painful to the back...

Finally at around 5-6 pm, the decors were over so were the settings for chairs and tables. While the catering service said to be present on the day of the marriage with different varieties of food and drinks.

Surely, The marriage is slowly getting ready

✖✖✖✖

At night, what could be better than a sleep over night?!? GD asked us all to come over to his house for a night.

Again Sol hyung left Elizabeth with his girlfriend for I'm sure, also for a sleep over.

Once at hyung's house, we all went to dine, prepared by his maids which were.....um delicious!

Full till the feet..xD

Then, we all agreed to watch Lights On, TOP hyung's fav movie. We all watched a bit amused since Each time there was a jumpscare, Maknae was yelling of fear.

At around 3 am of just chatting, goofying around and enjoying ourselves, we went to sleep and called it a night.

GD and Sol hyung were together while Maknae and TOP were grouped together. Yes I was alone buy tbh, I liked it....

Marriage Marriage when will the marriage begin???