Season 1 Chapter 7

Elizabeth POV

It was 06 00 when my sleep broke down. Since I was too lazy to get back to sleep, I decided to wake up and prepare breakfast but just when I was heading towards the kitchen, someone grabbed my legs, making fell on him. In reflexion, I closed my eyes and prepared myself for a huge hit but it never came.

Instead I was wrapped in someone's warm embrace. When I opened my eyes, I was astonished to see myself wrapped in the arms of my future husband who was smiling still asleep. He was so cute...

I pecked his lips and greeted him Good Morning. He greeted me back and kissed me this time. After some seconds, we both pulled away and we both went to make breakfast.

Everything was going perfect until we saw GD standing there at the door with a serious expression. I remained as constant as the northern star at that moment. Immediately TOP released me and stood beside me. After some inquiries, GD went back to sleep, leaving is relieved, making once again breakfast.

After everyone woke up, it was breakfast time where I asked whether we could go to the beach which they gladly accepted. In not time, we all were in TOP's car, driving to the beach.

On our way there, we were all talking joyfully at least everyone except me. It was kinda awkward between GD and I when suddenly I received a text at the same time, Hyung did too. I checked it and saw that it came from my mom.

~ Daughter since you and Seunghyun like each other, we've come to the decision to fix your marriage on November 1st. We will let you know the details later.

I smiled wryly to see Seunghyun returning the same smile. Guess that he received the news too. But soon enough I was being glared by GD. Shoot surely he's suspicious now. But then Taeyang who was driving told us that we had arrived at the seaside.

✖✖✖

Taeyang, TOP and I were on the beach, having a walk while the others were swimming into the warm water. Since there weren't much people on the beach, they didn't have to hide and disguise themselves. I who was wearing my swimming suit under my yellowish dress, was in between Taeyang who was in his tank top, his bluish short and sandal and TOP who was wearing a long sleeved swimming suit along with his blackish pants and shoes.

Anyways we walked down the sand while randomly talking. My hands were locked with Taeyang's while from times to times, my fingers touched TOP's. Suddenly Seungri yelled for Taeyang to come over. Without losing any second, Taeyang left his sandal and his tank top before rushing into the water. Left alone, TOP and I went on with our walk hand in hand with Taeyang's sandals.

Not gonna lie, I'm honestly falling for him right now. Forget about GD now. With his one arm around my neck, he shook me, causing me to look at him then he asked me "What's in your mind?". I said nothing but he asked me again. So then I replied " I was just thinking that you, the one who never talked to me before, is actually right now going to marry me. I mean it seems insane. I think that I might have liked you now."

By my honest answer, he smiled and hugged me while whispering "well maybe I didn't talk to you because I liked you too much and I didn't want you to know it since I knew that you liked GD but tbh, I'm eager to marry you" I smiled heart fully before pecking his lips and running away from him. Of course he chased until we both fell almost near our belongings.

✖✖✖

After eating, we all chatted happily together while slowly it was becoming less awkward between me and GD. Arriving at sunset time, we all watched it but discretely TOP and I held hands with a goofy smile on our faces. After that we all returned home, all tired.

Once at home, it was night time around 19 00. We all walked in tiredly, some lying on the floor while others taking their baths.

The night went by very fast yet tiresome. At around 22 00, we all went to sleep with only good memories replaying in our mind. It was an amazing day at the end...