Season 1 Chapter 18

GD POV

Since that kidnapping incident for some kind of reason, I'm feeling very protective over Elizabeth. Not like in a bad way, e.g Jealousy but mostly like I feel I need to ensure her protection.

Even the others noticed this with me. Hyung once talked about it to me and when I explained him the reason of my actions, he said that he was proud of me and guess what, he also said I would be the best man for Elizabeth. Hiya yeah he said that!!

So that's why I bought myself a tux more stylist than I ever had.

Today we decided to rehearse our whole ceremony plus a little surprise from BIGBANG's behalf to the future newlywed couple. See we're real G E N T L E M E N

Surely when we arrived at the hall, we were mesmerized!! Not because of how beautiful was hall was but because how sexy we would look in our suits here, posing right and left.. Surely the ladies would be drooling over us...

Without much waiting, the rehearsal started. Of course the rehearsal was going on smoothly but with a lot laughing and giggling around.

Firstly we said that Seungri will accompany Elizabeth to the hall along with Daesung who will be the driver. Sol will accompany her till the front door where I will escort her to the aisle where hyung will be standing impatiently. Of course hundreds of police and body guards have been applied to surround the hall and protect everyone in case of emergency but also to control the media. After the marriage, the six of us will go in one car to my house where we will rest until 6-7 pm before the final party in honor of the newlywed couple. Then the day after, they will go on their honeymoon to Britain, France, Italy and Germany.

Ayo, Fans from these 4 countries, better look out for them. Seize the opportunity to meet and see them ;)

Around noon or so, the rehearsal for both, marriage and surprise was over. We all grabbed lunch at KFC but also called in Hyung and Elizabeth to join us. Yeah, Group reunited ✌✌

Afterwards, the boys returned home while Elizabeth and I went to have a little walk nearby. Fuck off the idea that people night recognize us.

On our way, we were talking about a lot of things, random things to be more precise. It was nice listening to her since she was nervous for tomorrow. Yeah bro, tomorrow is the big grand day!!! She's finally becoming Mrs.Elizabeth Choi <3

It was amazing, sweet and calming our little #Jizabeth moment... Haha it's weird!

After 1 hour, we drove home where everything flew so quickly. We arrived home then I took my shower while she cooked food and in no time, already sleeping time.

Ok not gonna lie but I swear that hyung was as nervous as we all were. He kept moving right to left during his sleep but I don't blame him. I mean that's a new chapter starting for him tomorrow.

One day, me too I'm gonna have my own family in my house beside me watching SpongeBob. One day.....One day....One day...