Season 2 Chapter 5

Seunghyun POV

I was dancing crazily on the dance floor with my nephews and nieces like seriously,  they took after me bro!! Their dance moves and mines matched perfectly. #ProudUncle ^_^

Suddenly i felt absence of my wife!! Call me crazy but i felt it. Immediately I nudged Jiyong  asked him where were Elizabeth and Claire since both besties weren't here. He shrugged off and stopped dancing. Afterwards he called out for Parker but no response. So did I with Areum still in vain.

Enough was enough. People are missing and we don't know anything about it.

I immediately asked Seungri who was the DJ of the night, to lower the music and tell our small group to divide to search upon Claire,Elizabeth and the two kids.

Taeyang-Hyorin and Seungri-Haru searched throught the house. Daesung and Yoona went to search in the outer yard  while GD and I went to in the back yard. Trust me when I say lots of people are needed in this mansion.

Surprisingly when GD and I arrived in the back yard, we saw our wives talking to Areum and Parker and damn...they seemed quite serious. Hurriedly, we rushed near them to hear Elizabeth saying 'What will happen if seunghyun learns this??'

- 'learn what' i said confusingly

All 4 looked at me shocked.  Elizabeth who was biting her lower lips, signed and told me the news.

- 'Well seems like your daughter is in love with Parker!?!'

Both GD and i ohhed  looked at each other like something went totally wrong. Who would expect that??

- 'is it true Parker' GD asked his son

The boy remained silent so did my daughter. I signed before cracking up a laugh along with everyone else, confusing the two adolescents

- 'why are you guys laughing??' Areum asked

Claire hugged her and said 'We already knew that one day you both would be dating. Welcome to the Kwon family..'

Areum blushed madly and defended herself 'Annieyoo it's not like im marrying Parker today...'

Parker back hugged her and said 'we will but not now'

Aww so cute...im sure Elizabeth is thinking of....us when young. I bro-shake Parker and told him 'Better take care of my lovely daughter ' he nodded with a smile.

Oh well....afterwards we all returned inside where others were waiting for us for the party to continue.

The party went on till the countdown of midnight.

At 5, all couples gathered on the dancefloor. At 4, they got closer by hugging each other.  At 3, they looked directly into their lovers' eyes.  At 2, they got closer at the level of lips. At 1, almost closed the gap and at the sound of tingg tinggg, signaling midnight, they kissed.

So sweet.....it was that day...

Happy Valentine's Day....