Season 2 Chapter 3

Seunghyun POV

Oh my god! I can't believe it. Who could have believed it?? At least not me??

You must be wondering what happened, right??

Well it all started...

-> flashback <-

Seungri was beside Haru, sleeping on her lap with his two sons in his arms, sleeping as well. We were all at his house for a friend's gathering party. Each one of us were seated in the living room, chatting while the little kids were playing in the garden under the supervision of Areum and Parker since they were the oldest of all.

Elizabeth was sat beside me while talking and cuddling with me. She was such a sweetheart. I chuckled to myself when suddenly we all suddenly heard someone singing something....familiar

I was the first to stand up and we all followed the sound which led us till the garden. There we saw the kids......dancing to......BANG BANG BANG?!?!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!????

By the sound, even sleepy Seungri was surprised. How did they??...

Us, five guys advanced towards a dancing crazily Areum and Parker and Shockly asked them how did they find this song?

Areum shrugged and pointed towards her phone where it was written BIGBANG BANG BANG BANG!

- "Eomma do you know this band BIGBANG??" Areum asked Elizabeth.

Looking directly at me, Elizabeth was about to speak when she got interrupted by Sol, saying "it was an old band, created in our youth"

- " wow it must a really good song then if it stayed hit since so long" Parker added

GD smiled wryly and gulped before telling me

- "hyung I think we should tell them"

Everyone looked at him surprised, still not accepting what he just said

I looked at him with goldfish like eyes. He nodded once again before addressing to the kids. Bending down, he held the younger ones and started to narrate

- " it was long long ago during our late 20sh. This band, BIGBANG is us but it's just that we don't sing anymore. We were the most famous kpop idols off all time, travelling across the world from Korea to America. In short, you guys need to know that you dad and uncles were a band long ago" and he finished his lecture.

All the kids even Parker and Areum were astonished. Dang.. Feels so good now.

1...2...3.... "WHAT YOU GUYS WERE KPOP IDOL!!! "they all shouted, making us laugh.

' yup and that's how we met your mother and I...."

Daesung said while holding tightly the hand of Yoona.

After sometime, they all immediately started to play a marathon of our own songs and we, meaning both adults and children were dancing in the salon.

-> End of flashback <-

See why I mean here.

Now guess what??
Our kids, my nephews and nieces, are great fans of ours like Of BIGBANG!! Such a delice to see them...

After disbanding or not, BIGBANG is still VIP!! ✌

Best
Idol
Group

Believe
And
Never
Goodbye

A/N - COMMENT IF YOU ARE LOYAL AND TRUE VIP!!!