Season 1 Chapter 6

GD POV

I bowed down and bid my goodbye before entering into a taxi. Once in it, i asked the driver to drop me at our shared house. Oh my god, I still couldn't believe my parents wanted me to model with my childhood friend, Dara. Not that I mind but it's weird.

Anyways after some minutes, I arrived at our house. I paid him and went inside to be warmly welcomed by the maknaes. I smiled warmly before going directly in my room where I took a shower and changed into my pijama. Just when I got out of my room, Taeyang and I bumped into each other which us both fell down.

Even though Taeyang was wrapped half way with a towel, he got a hit on the bum so did I. So of course, we both whined loudly, drawing the attention of the maknaes. Daesung helped Taeyang to get up while Seungri helped me. Afterwards I went in the kitchen along with the maknae line while Taeyang went to put on some clothes.

After everything was settled down, we four watched The Grudge and in mid film, we all fell asleep when suddenly someone loudly shouted "IM HOME!" which woke us all. Immediately to cover up the sleeping excuse, we rushed to him and hugged him while greeting him. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this...

When I noticed something, hyung was smiling like a bit wider than usual. Where did he go like that? Anyways as he said that he was going to freshen up, he went to his room to do his needs.

Just then the door opened and there revealed a mesmerizing.... ELIZABETH!!! Mapsosa...she's so beautiful like that! I can't... She's soo cute like that.

As she entered in, all of us were amazed by her look that to hide our pinky flustered cheeks, we bowed now and greeted her "Annaseyo Elizabeth"

She greeted back in English before excusing herself and went to her room. Pinch me if I'm wrong but I swear that She was biting her lips from smiling. What is wrong with everyone smiling tonight?!?

After sometime when the two smiling weirdos came back, we all watched our fav Kdrama of all time, 'Uncontrollably Fond' until we fell asleep on the couch itself.

✖✖✖

She was walking beside me, hand in hand. She was giggling all the way while I couldn't help but smiled at her enthusiasm. There came a moment when she stopped on her track and turned to me. She wrapped her hand around my neck and kissed my lips. I kissed and when I pulled away to see her face....

My dream broke down to

The Arranged Marriage [COMPLETED] ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें