Season 2 Chapter 2

Elizabeth POV

- "Jagiya what will you buy for the twins??" Seunghyun asked me

- "to be honest, I don't know even myself but I was thinking of some nursery toy games." I answered still unsure.

Just then Seunghyun hugged me at the back with his hands around my waist and whispered in my ears

- "well what if we gift them with new nieces and nephews from our behaves??"

Immediately I hit his arm while blushing crimson red and whined like a little kid, "Aishh Oppa!!! Stop saying nonsense like that!"

He chuckled and planted a sweet kiss on my temple. Life is amazing right??

Just then Areum rushed to us in a hurry and yelled loudly " Eomma what did you buy for Ashton and Ariana??"

Seconds later, Hwan also rushed to us and hugged her elder sister's leg and said "I draw a dragon for Ashton"

We all smiled and cracked up a laugh. Seriously my family is filled with unique idea people.

✖✖✖

- "Hyung this will be perfect for them!! I'm sure after all they are GD hyung's children." Seungri said while carrying Chul, his 2 years old sleeping son.

- "Well I don't really think so Maknae. I mean GD surely got all these magazines at home and maybe he's training them to become fashion designers or fashionistas" Taeyang said

- " Then shall we gift them clothes?? What about matching set of clothes?!" Daesung suggested while holding Yuki, his 3 years old daughter.

Literally everyone by now, was father. Same goes for us too!

Daesung is married to Yoona from SNDN. They fell in love since they went in Family Outing together. And guess what now!! They have 2 children, Yuki and Yumi, their 3 months old girl.

Seungri is married to Haru, A Japanese model who he met 3 years ago and fell in love with. Today they both have 3 children. Chul, Taemin their 2 years old son and Sunshine their 1 month old baby girl. Seems like he was to excited during Baby Making Process ;)

Taeyang is married to of course, Hyorin. Wanna know their love story?? They met when Sol was recording 1Am. They got married and formed a lovely family of twins, Sheiki and Yuri both 4 years old.

GD, well him! He's a lucky guy there! During his stay in England, he met an amazing girl and fell in love with her. Her name is Claire and they got 3 children, 1 boy and twins. Parker is the elder son of 16 years old while Ashton and Ariana are the twins of 6 years old.

( Follow her -> catastrophexxx)

Seunghyun nodded and we all headed towards "Moi Et Elle" shop where only matching clothes could be found. Each couple of us chose one set of clothes for the Kwon twins. Even some bought toys too.

Finally everything was set! Immediately after that shopping, we rushed to our respective homes to dress up for the party.

✖✖✖

During the party, everyone was literally drunk. Well all the fathers were! Not us the mothers!

Seunghyun,Sol,D-lite,Seungri and GD were dancing foolishly on the Dance floor and Jesus Christ!

The children were playing with the twins while the babies were with us. Areum and Parker helped us by taking care of the children.

After the delicious dinner, the cake was cut and hmmm no wonder, Claire is the perfect wife for GD.

By 11:30 the party was over. We all returned home tired while some drunk.

Well what a journey huh??