Season 1 Chapter 4

GD POV

After Elizabeth's departure, we all decided to watch 'Doctor Strange' at the cinema. So without any further do, each one got dressed into our casual yet enough covered clothes and then put on our mask, sunglasses, scarf and jacket before leaving. Since my crush...uhh I mean Elizabeth took my car, Hyung took his for the ride.

✖✖✖

On our way, we were all chatting and singing lively. Hyung and I were at the front seats while the others at the back.

✖✖✖

When we arrived there, we all got out while Hyung parked the car. Immature as usual, Maknae started running back and forth in front of the cinema, making him the centre of attention. Oh god!! I pulled him by the ears and dragged him along with the others who were queueing. Daesung was talking about the film with me when suddenly Taeyang's phone rang so he excused himself and took the call. In the meantime, Hyung was already back but just when I was about to ask him where's the car parked at, he told me that he needed to go since he had something important to attend to. As if reading my thoughts, he said that the call was unexpected and he just got it. With nothing such to say, I nodded and he left to be then stopped by Taeyang who asked him whether he was going home. Hyung nodded and Taeyang replied that he bad to go too for an important matter. Afterwards they both walked to the direction of the car. Okay so it's just Daesung, Riri and me. Talking about them, where were they. I looked here and there to see that they were at the food stall. I chuckled to myself and just in time. It was our turn. I asked the counter to give me 3 tickets for Doctor Strange but just then, I got a message from my appa which said 'Son come to our family restaurant. We planned something for you' I signed and re-verified with only 2 tickets this time. After the payment I handed the both maknaes their tickets and quickly told them that they would be all alone for the film and that they would have to return by taxi. Immediately after that, I ran to the parking space to see hyung's car pulling away. Quickly I ran to it and asked Hyung to take me along. He nodded and we 3 headed home in a lightning speed. With hyung driving, who wouldn't be scared of dying...

✖✖✖

When we entered home, we all immediately rushed to our rooms to get changed. Hyung was the first one to finish. He headed in the living room to watch TV. Minutes later Taeyang joined him and lastly I did. Very soon, we were back again into the car. Oh I just realized that we 3 were wearing tuxedos.

Firstly Hyung asked if he could stop by a flower shop to buy a bouquet which we agreed. In a matter if seconds, we were already at a glower shop. Seizing the perfect occasion, Taeyang and I also bought bouquets and whoop whoop, back again on the way. Hyung dropped Taeyang firstly at a chic restaurant. After that he asked me where should he drop me which I replied by the destination needed. A few minutes later, he dropped me at my destination. I thanked him and watched him drove away. Then I walked inside after taking a deep breath. I pushed the door to get inside to see both my parents on a table with 2 other persons and....and....her!!

Still in shock, I walked to the table to obtain the same reaction from the girl.

'What is she doing here???' I said aloud enough for my parents to hear me.

'She's the girl we talked to you about Ji Yong!!' My amma said.

What!!! It's her!! Why....what...how?!?!

It was her...