Season 2 Chapter 6

Elizabeth POV:

Time was passing by fast which meant that we, parents were naturally aging and our children were eventually growing up. 

Time was passing by so quickly that it was already time for Areum to get engaged or even married if necessary.

Areum was at the age of 22 while Hwan was 17. Parker was 23 and the Kwon twins were 13 years. Chul, Taemin were 9 while Sunshine was 7 so were Yuki and Yumi. Yuri and Sheiki were both 12.

Well since 7 years, Areum and Parker have been dating. Yeah i know. It seemed weird but they are good together to the honest. If i ain't wrong, they even had their first time too but you know....protection all round the way please

Well talking about marriage, today Seunghyun and I were going to Jiyong and Claire so as to discuss about the two kids marriage. Since Hwan and Areum were at their bestfriend's house , i didn't bother to cook anything for lunch.

At around eleven, my husband and I both departed for the Kwon house.

Do i need to precise that during our voyage, my pabo husband was singing aloud his old songs like Turn It Up or Doom Dada...😲😂

***
Restaurant.

Right now, Jiyong, Claire, Seunghyun and I were at the restaurant, taking our lunch along carrying on with our nuptial discussion.

- "i think that we should ask the kids before deciding on that guys. I mean it's their lives." Claire said.

- " babe i know but as parents, it's our duty to talk about it at least" Jiyong said, kissing her temple softly.

Aww i ship these two so much..like a freak

- "even so, we should at least ask them and then decide what to do." I added.

Seunghyun nodded before taking a sip of his beer.

- " well...i think we should let the kids manage among themselves. I mean they are enough mature to know what to do and when." He said.

We all nodded and carried on with our lunch, changing the topic to our daily lives.

After the lunch, we all left for a small stroll around the city until it was 4-5 o'clock.  We all returned home. But it wasn't all for the day.

When we returned home, everyone was there, sitting in the living room of Kwon House; Taeyang and Family, Seungri and Family, Daesung and Family. Even Areum and Parker were there, sitting nervously. We 4 made our entry but we didn't get time to question about anything as the two love birds pushed us to sit quickly.

- " well....Since everyone is here...we'll start, right Parker??" Areum said

- " yes..well...um...since you guys all know...it's been 7 years since Areum and i have been dating."

Everyone nodded.

- "so...i wanted to....argg god im so nervous" Parker said.

Suspicious as he could be, Seunghyun stood up and threatenedly walked towards Parker and scolded him.

- "You Better Have Not Made Her Pregnant!! I once put the condition that SHE shouldn't fall pregnant before marriage!!!!"

Both Areum and Parker stood there, frozen by my words. Jiyong was surprised and a bit angry too I guess.

- "no no no..Uncle I didn't do anything as such! I promise...." Parker said immediately, relieving all of us.

- " then what happened?? Like seriously Parker, why did you call us all here??" Seungri said

- "yeah break the suspense off please" Daesung added this time.

- " Hyung and Jiyong-ssi please sit down and let them talk" Taeyang asked the two standing boys.

And without further do, the talk continued.

- "so yeah i was saying...that.." Parker said

He then took hold of Areum's hands and intertwined before continuing the talk.

- " Earlier in thie morning, I proposed to her and...."

There was a complete silence...all waiting for Areum's response

- " she said....YES!"

Yassss!!!!! Everyone cheered up aloud!!! The kids jumping around crazily!!!

Seunghyun and I hugged Areum while Claire and Jiyong hugged my future son-in-law.

No need to say that tonight, was all about partying and nothing else.

The time we awaited, was finally coming....