chapter 05

That person covered my mouth after hearing that screeching loud voice coming off of my mouth. I started to rescue by flailing my hands up and down. He  dragged me in my house and pushed the door behind.

Released the hand from my mouth and I faced him straight. All i could mutter was "WHAT THE FUCK?"

I slapped him first. Not that tight to hurt him but just to make him realise that this prank could lead me to the death.

"You Freaking idiot. How could you?" I yelled at him.
"Oh Mahn. Relax. I just wanted to surprise you that's it. You said you were getting bored so i thought to get some new ideas. How was it?" He chuckled and ran his hands on his cheeks where i slapped.

"Cheese ball i would have killed you if you would have not released me on perfect time. Don't dare to do these pranks with me at all. Understand?" I screamed my lungs out.

"Woho! Sorry. Oml you're getting angry. I'm sorrry" he stepped closer and pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug him back for a while but then couldn't resist. My heart was pounding and body shaking. I hate pranks. I really hate it cause i always get scared if that person could be Fred.

He kept mumbling sorrys.
"Its okay" i almost cried.
What? I never cry okay? I promised zayn that i won't cry. And i can only cry in zayn's arms. Not Charlie. He is not zayn. Can never be.

We broke the hug and he saw some deserted tear stains. His face dull as he put his fingers on those stains and rubbed it away.

"I promise i won't do it ever. I'm really sorry. But why did u get this much scared? I mean till the time i remember you were really fond of prank thing. You used to do with me every once in a while. Then how this all happened?" He started raining questions on me. But yes he was right. I was really fond of this until Fred entered my life and made it hell. But yes I did pranks with zayn as well.

"It's a long story cheese ball. Will tell you during our hangout okay?" I really wanted to tell him everything so i decides that ill let him know each and everything happened during these years.

I quickly hugged him and we both went upstairs. Charlie put some bag on table he carried with him. I didn't know what was there in. I didn't bother to ask either. I bent down near DVD table to find some good movies to watch tonight.

Phone buzzed.

Harry calling....

A- Hello Harry. Do you know where the hell zayn is? I'm calling him since morning and he isn't receiving. What the fuck is his problem? Is he alright? Oh common harry speak up I'm worried now.
Z- Baby I'm alright lemme give a chance to speak atleast.
A-wtf zayn. Where the hell were you all day? Where's your phone?
Z- Yes babe my phone. Uh. I forgot in my bed. Just few minutes back lectures got over and i realised that i don't have phone with me. You might be calling me and my phone must be dead till now.
A- ohh. I was freaking worried. Couldn't even concentrate on my studies.
Z- awie. Sorry love  won't repeat it again.
A- i love you zaynie. *smiles*
Z- i love you more Atz *smiles*