chapter 15

I woke up to the alarm buzzing under my pillow vibrating the entire bed. God. Why can't we sleep like forever? I switched off my alarm,still dizzy enough to fall asleep. But i knew i had to wake up.

Rubbed my eyes and headed straight to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth,i rushed to take a quick warm shower to get rid of this morning dizziness.

I stepped out of the bathroom wrapping a towel. I walked up to closet to find something fancy to wear today. After rummaging through the stack of my clothes for about 4 minutes, i found my favorite crop top and a pair of jean shorts. Since it was cold outside, i decided to take cardigan as well.

As i grabbed my clothes and turned back, i was greeted by a familiar smiling figure walking up to me. My smile grew bigger as he came in the perfect view.

"Good morning beautiful!" He gave me a peck on my cheeks. And as if his kiss was fire my cheeks got heated up. I blushed.

"Goooood morning handsome." I replied ruffling his messy bed hair.

"Waking up to see you like this... Mhm.." He said checking me out head to toe. And i blushed again. Man! I was just in this stupid towel that barely covered me till my tighs.I had never been this exposed around him. I saw him bitting his lips.

"Zayn" i frowned pushing him out of my room.

"Nooo" he whined. "You can't do this to me" he said dramatically making a puppy face. God he has learnt so much of drama after i left NYC. Idiot. My idiot.

"Let me get dressed at least" i said pushing him further.

"Lemme watch you get dressed?" He suggested and i could see that stupid smirk of him. I punched him on his back.

"Since when have you started being so perverted?" I said laughing and clutching my towel more tightly with one of my free hand.

"Miss Norewood. Did you forget that I'm Bradford Bad Boi" he smirked turning around and nailing me to the wall pinning my hands up. But thankfully his chest pressed to mine so towel couldn't slip off.

"Mhm. Yeah? I remember" I  smirked just the way he does it always. I saw him as he slowly licked his lower lip.

His eyes never leaving mine as he leaned in to nuzzle his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Goodness. That feeling he gave me all the time.The effect he had on me since the starting has never faded.

He sprinkled few kisses on my neck. And all I could think was how amazing that moment was. He had all power on me.He was controlling me and i was happily letting him. God what had happened to me?. Everything seemed so surreal. And again I've never been this exposed to anyone. Except that rape case, that doesn't count though.

Slowly he unpinned my hands and pulled away from my neck. I groaned a little because i was enjoying those kisses of him.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even realise when his hands clutched my towel and  he pulled it off my body. God. I don't know where was this going but i was happy. I trusted him. I saw Zayn looking into my eyes and smiling. A sincere smile of him.

I wrapped my arms around my womanly part as i was feeling a bit uncomfortable. It was first time for me to be this exposed around someone.Zayn chuckled on that and wrapped his arms around my neck leaning into kiss my forehead.

"You know what? You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on" he complimented the naked me. A shiver ran down my spine.

I smiled at him unwrapping my arms.

"Hey it wasn't a joke okay?" He assured.

"Thank you" i bit my lips and which probably made him more horny.

"Ah. Don't do that." He whined dramatically before pressing his lips against mine. My hands travelled up to the back of his head, i tangled my fingers in his messy hair. He tugged onto my bottom lip asking for an entrance which i gave him immediately. His tongue discovering my mouth. Those little lip bites of him making me moan against his mouth. And i didn't realise i was still fully naked in front of him.

His hands travelled to my hips and resting on my back, making me tickle. I felt him kissing me more deeply,more passionately than ever. I was completely lost in it, never wanting to pull away.

But odds never be in our favor.

The loud knock on door disturbed the whole romantic moment in matter of seconds. Gosh.

"Norewood" it was louis. He passed the degree in disturbing me since my relationship with zayn had started.

Zayn pulled away and i realized there was no single piece of cloth on my body and louis was knocking constantly. Oh Shit NO.

"Zayn" i groaned.

Zayn rushed to pick towel and wrapped it around me before louis crashed in.

"Oww. Wrong timing" he made all charming sad face.

"Always" i mumbled standing behind Zayn.
Zayn chuckled.

"I .. Uh.. Just... Nevermind" as he saw me half naked behind zayn. His cheeks flushed and ran out of the room asap.

"Perfect moment spoiler" i spit.

Zayn turned back to me after locking the room.
"Someone's angry yeah?" He teased. Of course i was.
I rolled my eyes at his comment.

He took me by surprise and pressed a gentle kiss on my lips. I liked it. He knew how to handle my tempers.

I smiled against his moving lips and he pulled away finally.

"Lemme get dressed now" my cheeks rosy. His smirk killing me already.

"Just like i suggested before... Can i watch...." I pushed him out of my room before he could finish his sentence. "Ouch. Straight to the heart Atz" he put the hand over his heart doing his so called drama. Goodness i love this little ball of mess.