chapter 10

Woke up to the sweet sound of heart beating underneath my ears. His every bit of thing made gorgeous sound. I smiled as i touched his bare chest. Trailed his tattoos. And suddenly a thought hit my mind.

I woke up untangling our hands and took a last glance at him before walking away. ~~~ Zayn's P.O.V.

Tried to open my eyes but the sunrays hit me so hard. I rubbed my eyes and finally sat myself up. Wait what? Where's Atz? The lst memory i remember from last night was we ended up sleeping together after cuddle. And where's she now? "Atz?" I yelled a lil slower. May be she could be in bathroom. I walked up to there and it was unlocked already. Damn. Where's she then?
My heart picked up the race as i couldn't found her in the room. May be she could be in kitchen? Lemme find there.

I grabbed my tee which was laying on couch and pulled it over my head. Took stairs quietly as it was just 8 a.m. in the  morning. Made my way to kitchen directly. "Atz i was looking for..." My voice trailed as i saw kitchen was empty already. Now where could she be? Damn I was going crazy on thought why she left me without saying a word in the very morning.
Zayn you should try calling her.

I took upstairs as fast as i could and grabbed my phone, dialled her numbers and it finally rang. Wait i can hear two rings along. As i turned back i could see her phone laying on side table. Damn. Now where could i find her.
Breaths uneven, mind going crazy with freaked out thoughts, and no idea where to go.
I started pacing around the room cause i got no option left except waiting for her. I saw her phone buzzed. I went up to take it. It was alarm ringer. But i could find a read text.
Unknown ~ ready. Come and pick up.

Wtf? What's ready? Who's ready? Where to pick up? Thoughts started playing around my brain and insecurity took over.
I heard door closing from downstairs. I ran immediately to find if Atz was there. But no. I couldn't find anyone. Who opened the door then? My throat was drying out cause of pacing around. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed water bottle. Chilled water made me feel a bit relaxed.

Suddenly i felt a hand creeping back on my waist.  Felt jerk and spilled my water while turning back to see who wad there. "Zaynnnn. Its cold eh." She exclaimed. "Where the fuck were you lost since morning?" I yelled as she was cleaning her clothes using tissues laid on nearby table. She was busy cleaning it and ignored my question. I grabbed her arm and made her look at me. "Atz. I asked something yeah?" My voice stern. Features strong. I was pissed already. "Woah. Zayn calm down." She said simply. "What?" I was surprised by her expressions. "Zayn realx." She loosened my grip on her and made her way back to island. "Atz. Ok m relaxed. Tell me where were you?" I asked relaxing.
She shoved the bags toward me. "I went to pick em up." What was that in bag? "What's that?" "Cupcakes duh" she laughed. "Oh.." I was seriously relaxed after exhaust. "What did you think? " she came back to me placing her hands on both side of my face. "Nah. Nothing" i couldn't meet up to her eyes. "Zayn. Baby tell me what's running into your mind." She tilted my chins up to meet her gaze. "I .. I thought.. You might have gone to see charlie. I.  I just guessed yeah. Don't.. Don't take it in a bad way." I stuttered and she laughed. Thank God she just laughed. I expecting frown. "Insecurities zayn" she giggled. "No. I mean. Yes but No." I shrugged. Yes i was insecure so. I can't see my girlfriend hanging up with others. Still he was her bff before me..
"Zayn." She called my name rather sweetly. "Hm?" This is only i could mutter. "Merry Christmas Duh." Ah it was Christmas man. I totally forgot about that.

Before i could open my mouth to wish her, she crashed her lips against mine. Dangling into a rather sweetest kiss. I started syncing my lips with her as she giggled against my lips. Kiss went slow and beautiful from all till now. My hands went down and rested on her hips as her hands cupped my cheeks.
I can't think of letting go this moment. All the time we kiss, Time just stops. Feels grows on its peak, butterflies starts playing inside, touches feels a little more and everything seems so unreal.

She pulled away after that god knows how many minute's kiss. I still feel that glow on her face when she kissed me first time did still exist. Her cheeks flushed and i wished her. "Merry Christmas Babe." "I Love You Zayn." She looked straight into my eyes drying away all my tension. Her words HIT me. "I Love You More than That Yeah?" I pressed my lips against his forehead leaving a cheeky kiss there. I could feel her smiling against my neck. "Eh. We should stop it here before it ends up in the bed" she pulled away and turned towards the island taking out cupcakes from baggage.
I leaned forward her resting my chin on her shoulder and my hands made its way creeping back to her waist. I knew she was blushing hard. "Zayn" i loved listening my name from her. "Uhum. Yeah?" I nuzzled my head into crook of her neck. Leaving few kisses there. "Zzzz..Zayn" she hissed and stuttered at same time.
"What happened?" I asked playfully.
"That hickey hurts yeah." She exclaimed with shy looks.
I remember how i made that mark last night. That flushed cheeks of her reminded me of cherry. I giggled. "It took my a lot to make you mine." I pressed my lips rather slowly on that hickey caring it doesn't hurt her. A moan escaped her mouth.
She blushed so hard on my words and pushed me back throwing a cupcake on my face. Shit. Cream all over my face and she was laughing her heart out. "Omg zayn. Your face" she laughed so cutely that i could do anything to see her laughing like that.
Cutest than ever.

I grabbed her by her waist and she was still laughing. "You gotta clean this now" i ordered.
She was busy laughing. "Atz... Clean it" i pointed to my cheeks and nose creamy fully. "Now." She stopped laughing and stood straight in my arms. "Close your eyes" i widened my eyes on this comment. "Duh. I didn't ask you to wide open. Shh. Just close it if you want it clean as ever." She smirked. And i closed it expecting something good.

She stepped closer and wrapped her one hand around my neck and one hand holding onto cheek. Licked the cream with her tongue sending chills down my spine and let the butterflies free in my stomach. Her tongue touched the whole freaking burning soul into me. She first licked my cheeks then tip of my nose. I tried to sneak out and open my eyes but she put her hand on my eyes before i could see anything. "No Cheating" she whispered slowly and cutely. Her voice.

After licking it up, she made her way to my ears and kissed my ear lobe. "You're Tasty Af. Mr. Badass Malik"
Shit. I couldn't resist anymore. Those feeling of mixture running in my body. I wanted to kiss her hard on that moment but at the same time i was paralyzed. She was so into me. I was feeling the feels I've never felt before.
She pulled away from there and back to my cheeks. She left a sloppy kiss there before pulling away and get back to her work. Wait i couldn't let go of her. She brought out the burning fire crackers inside me and expecting me to leave her that way? NO

I grabbed her and crashed my lips against her earning a moan from her. She tasted sweet of cream she licked a minute before. I kissed her harder then. Little rough but smooth at same time. I could tell she was enjoying as much as i was.
She pulled away giggling to herself. "What?" She asked as i stared at her in amusement.
I stepped closer to her and whispered in her ears. "You taste so yummy like cupcakes Mrs. Attitude Norewood Malik"