Chapter 22

After explaining Atz what all happened at charlie's, She was utterly shocked and scared. Charlie apologized her and she could never stay mad at her BFF.

"So what's the plan?" Atz asked.

"Let him know that you and Zayn Broke up already. And let's see what he do next. Then we will take our next step and hand him tk cops. I have recordings in phone whenever he called me to threaten me. It will help us alot." Charlie finished.

"Sounds okay." Is all i could say.

"But. He won't hurt her right?" I couldn't thunk straight.

"No he wont. He just want her back and hurt her feelings. Not her." Charlie explained.

"Still i can't trust him at all." I threw my hands in surrender and stood up from there.

"We got no other chance!" Atz took a hold of my hand and made me sit beside her.

"Look zayn. If he got to know that i spilled his plan to you, he would probably kill my sister. And i really don't want this okay? Just play along. Will see what happens next"charlie stood up.

"Where are you going?" Atz asked asap.

"Plan starts now." He winked.

Charlie slid his iPhone out of his pocket and called Fred.

"Yes sir. Yes Zayn broke up with her already. Now can you please free my sister. Please?" Charlie pleaded in soft voice.

"What? You.. Want me to bring her there?.. No no problem. I'll bring her at your place in a while. Yes. Thanks." He hung up.

Atz and I stared at her for solid 1 minute until he spoke up. "Fred wants you there Norewood."

"WTF" we said in unison.

"Just to confirm you broke up with him." He shrugged.

"And? And what? To make me lock in his prison? Really?" Atz frowned.

"I.. I dunno. I don't think so he will." Charlie stuttered.

"Its okay. I'm with You." I took her hands in mine. Smiling at her.

"We are together" charlie put his hand on top of us. Atz' smile grew wider after seeing all this support.

"We will show him what it takes to mess with us. Just like we did with james" I smirked.

"Exactly" atz laughed.

_____

"Whoa whoa whoa. Surpriseeee" Fred screamed echoing the big fat room.

I was spying on them from the window. I couldn't leave her like that and sit home thinking everything will be okay.

"What do you want?" Atz scowled.

"Your Life's Happiness. Simple" he laughed.

"You snatched my main source of happiness. I guess you're more than happy now." She said those words in sad tone. Wow my love is amazing actor.

"Uhum? HaHaHaHa" he laughed like psychopath and sit back on his chair.

"Now free my sister. I did as u said. I want my sister back." Charlie demanded.

"Why so soon? Its just fun began." He laughed again.

"What do you mean?" Atz asked.

"Let me see you didn't cheat on me." And he stood up making his way to atz. Atz looked all nervous and scared. His voice echoing the hall.