chapter 11

After Breakfast.

"Dadda. R u feeling okay?" I entered in her room along with zayn.

"I'm good I'm good." She said smiling widely and making herself seat.

I took a seat on her bed and zayn sat a bit far.
"You too come here love " she said smiling. I really love my dadda. As she accepted me and my boyfriend really coolly.

"Eh." Zayn moved on to bed with me.

"You both look so cute together" She pulled a biggest grin I've ever seen on her face. She's so cute though.

Zayn and I started blushing on her first compliment. Eh.

"Aww. Thankyouuuu " zayn hugged her from side.

"Yeah. You do. Even when you're kissing" she covered her face trying to stop laugh but hey I'm already red tomato under her glare. So did zayn. When did she watch us kissing? Eehh.

"Daddaaa??? When did you.. I mean.." I trailed off as heat in my cheeks rising up on her last words. I couldn't get over it yeah. Still blushing like mad.

"You should have selected your bedroom instead kitchen in the very morning." She chuckled. Oh now i know how she watched us. Kissing.

"Eehhh... Look who's blushing so hard?" She cheered as she saw both of us going red.

"Daddaaaa. " i stood up and ran out of her room before she could embarrass me much. She is really cool granny anyone could ask for.

Zayn was trying to get up but she grabbed a hold of his hand making him sit again.

"I swear I've never seen her this much happy in her entire life. You're truly her happiness. All the time she's talking about you. All the very freaking time you're on her mind. Its like. You Live In Her. I'm so happy to see you too love her the way she does to you" she breathed. Smiling at zayn.

You could've seen zayn's face. He was lost in his smiley world. His cheeks. Oh god i wanted to pull em. He was all enjoying himself with granny.

"I would never leave her. I promise you. She will be happy like this forever " Zayn exclaimed with all happiness he carried in himself. Granny returned a warm smile.

~~~~

"Any plans for tonight?" Niall asked hopping on couch.

"I dunno" liam replied. Yes of course he didn't know.

"There's a beautiful Christmas party nearby. You guys can go there and have fun." I heard Alex saying and capturing everyone's attention to her. Idea wasn't bad though.

"Sounds good." Harry said looking at us.

"Fine. Done for tonight yay" Louis Ended.

~~~~~

"This one. You should try this one Kash. This would surely fit" I handed her Red laced frock reaching to mid thigh.

We were rummaging through my closet since last 25 minutes to find her perfect out fit for tonight.

"Yeah. Lemme try this" she took that dress and headed to the bathroom. I flipped few dresses over and selected a black and red checked frock reaching to my upper thighs revealing tights underneath it. It looked good though. Exposing enough.

"Tadaaa!!" I hear her saying coming out of bathroom with a huge grin. Finally a dress fit her body after trying on 3737902 dresses.

"You Look Lovely" another voice came from behind. Guess who?

Harry.

"Thankyouu" she blushed as he took steps towards her. Okay couple time i should slip out of there.

I was right. Couple time as i saw harry pressing her lips against her while His hands wrapped around her waist. And her hands cupped his cheeks. They were having good time.

Suddenly a thought hit my mind and i left from there smiling on it. I realized how granny told us she saw us kissing. Damn. I ran towards zayn's room and bursted in. Without Knocking.

The sight got me awestruck. Shirtless zayn.

"Knocking system exists" Zayn chuckled wrapping towel around his torso. His Tattoos caught me off guard. I was immensely staring at him. Didn't even realise he is standing right in front of me now.

"Are You Listening to me? Or lost in my Hot Body's sight?" He bit his lips. My weakness. He knew it yah.

"Shut up" i swallowed.

"What?" He raised his brows sliding his hand around my waist. "I'm hot and pure Kissable"

This reminded me of my first time admitted to him how much kissable he is. God i still blush like mad on my own sentence.

"Look someone's blushing" he trailed his finger on my jaw making me blush harder this time. It wasn't first time i saw him shirt less or the temperature around me is getting High. But still it always feels like first time. He gives Fresh Feels Every time.

"None" i stated and looked straight into his hazel eyes. His smirk grew bigger as he again bit his lips. "Fuck you zayn. Stop Doing that"

I looked away earning a chuckle from him.
"Why why why? Doesn't it turn you on?" He shifted my face in front of his. "Yes it does"

I pushed him away and trying to get out of his room but he pulled me from behind and hugged me. "You can't just leave after turning me on" smirked.

"I wasn't here to do this turn on shits yeah. I just came to ask you what are you gonna wear for tonight and found you in.... Just Towel."

"Really?" He smirked again and Turned me around TO face him. God. Always doing funny business. Every time.

"Zayn I just.." And his lips hovered mine sending chills down my spine. He can't get any better. Always got option to shut me up. His soft lips feels so good on mine. Could feel that feeling Forever.

I mean it. Forever.