chapter 09

Eh after freaking long time we -NYC GANG- was having group dinner. Yayie. I was happy as hell. It was pre Christmas gift for me.

"Damn Norewood. You make the best nuggets ever." Niall commented while grabbing another nugget filling his mouth.

"Thanks Nialler." I thanked him and looked around. Found Alex coming out from Dadda's room.

"Hey babies." She greeted us.

"Heylo" We replied in unison.

"Hope you guys are having good time here. If you need anything. Just tell me okay?" She be so sweet i swear.

"Yah sure alex." Liam said with his favorite cutest grin.

She walked in the kitchen leaving us behind.

"So did you like it?" I whispered in zayn's ears.
"Like what?" He asked as if he didn't know that i was asking about nuggets.

"Fuck you" I narrowed my eyes at him. He copied my expression.
"Whaaaat?" I asked as if i didn't care.
"Whaaaat?" He mimicked me again.

"Damn You"
"Damn You"

"Stop copying"
"Stop copying"

Everyone else were watching us as if reality show is going on.

"Whatever"
"Whatever"

"Zayn"
"Zayn"

"Shutaaaap"
"Shutaaaap"

I turned back and stood up.

"What was that?" I heard harry saying this.
"I don't know" Kash stared at us like others.

I started walking to kitchen as he held my hand and stopped me at the corner of the table.

I turned around with smirk and he didn't let me speak anything. Just pulled me towards him and i ended up sitting on his lap. Everybody chuckled.

"Zayn" i opened my eyes wider than ever.
"What?" He asked me as if we were alone in the room.
"Everyone is staring at us" i replied under my breath.
"Let them stare" He replied carelessly.

"Zayn" i again moaned his name and this time he stood up and lifted my up by my waist. My body hanging over his shoulders.

"Sorry lads. You can't see everything" he chuckled and apologized and walked over to my room.

"Eeehh. Zayn that was so rude. First you fight then i end up being in your arms. That's not fair okay?" I kept yelling while he was busy ignoring me and kept walking.

I could hear everybody chuckled when we took stairs to my room. I was expecting a fight between us cause of his danger mood swings.

We finally reached to the door and he unlocked it. Stepped inside and he put me down. I was silent. So did he.

After walking to the bed, I slipped out my slippers and took a seat on right side of bed. Zayn was busy rummaging through closet. I didn't know what was he searching for.

Finally he stopped and walked back to me as if he found whatever he was searching. I had pasted smirk at the end of my lips caused him to smile devilishly.

"What?" He asked and sit himself beside me.
"What?" I mimicked him as he did on table.
"C'mon atz. Stop mimicking me. You know what?" He placed his one hand on my shoulder and another one to tug my hair strand behind my ears.

His touch always left me numb. I couldn't even move a little bit. I never want him to leave me. Living this far from him is like death to me. I'm only alive when he is around. He got all rights to make my beats go faster than ever.

I mumbled. "What zayn".
I forgot for a second that we were angry on each other for some causes. And i forgot those causes even. Let me have that moment of him touching me that way.

"I Fucking Missed Touching you" He mumbled kissing my ear lobe. Damn it gave me electric shocks as his lips touched my skin. Seriously i missed it so fucking much. A moan escaped from my lips as he moved his hand to my waist. His cold skin against my hot skin made a perfect match. I kept my eyes closed as he turned me around and pushed me on the bed and ended up over me.
"Zayn" I whined probably.
"Atz. You know what?" He started telling and moving his hands up n down trailing my head to chin.
"What zayn?" I asked as he was busy in his own doing things.
"Well What this charlie is all about? He really is after you i guess." I giggled on his statement
"I didn't joke" his features straighten.
"Okok I'm sorry" couldn't resist and again giggled.
"Atz" he raised his eyebrows and shifted a bit away from me. I could see anger and jealousy in his eyes.
"Zayn relax. He isn't fooling around me. He is just a good friend." I pulled away a bit and cupped his face in my palms just to calm him down. But i swear he looked sexy in all anger mood.
"I believe you. But not HIM." His facial features were dark now.
"Zaynie. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen like that." I smiled to assure him.
His features softened. I love my softy zaynie though.
"I know" and he shifted over me again. Tickling me away.
"Ehh"
I always loved out bed time talks. He always be so protective and i love it. It never annoyed me so far. He is all i could ever ask for.
He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and sprinkled few kisses. It felt fucking good. He stopped kissing once he found a soft spot. Started licking it more passionately. His teeth carved in my skin. It felt a bit of pain and a lot of pleasure. He wasn't going to leave it anyway. Neither do i want him to. As he pulled away, it left a scar on my collarbone. We can call it "Hickey"
It did hurt but the pleasure it gave was stronger than hurt. He placed his lips on my ears and mumbled.
"You're officially mine. Let the world know. This girl is take by Zayn Javvad Malik" and left a kiss there.
Fuck that smile escaped from my lips. I was his. He was mine. What else we could ask for. Forever sometimes exists.

____

AN:- sorry for inconvenience but chap 10 is the last chap cause of some issues. So skip on last chap which is 10th and then continue with 11th. Sorry and Thanks X